Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: need silvers for blood

  1. #11

    Default

    You can be level 15 and knock down level 100 people every time I forget the durations
    Last edited by Helsfeld; 05-17-2018 at 08:22 PM.

  2. #12

    Default

    Yakushi stomps his stone boots into the ground, causing the area to sunder beneath him!
    Hoy loses his footing and falls down.
    You lose your footing and fall down.
    Roundtime: 15 sec.

    will always give 15 sec rt and great for merchant events!

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    US
    Posts
    659
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    damn I wish I had 75m those boots would be so much fun
    Player of Drewain - Giant Pally
    Player of Misdha - Slyvan Empath
    Player of Sloke - Slyvan Cleric

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    9,780
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neimanz1 View Post
    Yakushi stomps his stone boots into the ground, causing the area to sunder beneath him!
    Hoy loses his footing and falls down.
    You lose your footing and fall down.
    Roundtime: 15 sec.

    will always give 15 sec rt and great for merchant events!
    Or alerting people they are in your breeding territory.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neimanz1 View Post
    did you not see the man throw down 950 mil? he doesn't know the meaning of the word NO....
    I still don't believe you.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

  6. #16

    Default

    Is the Writhing black ora cross a rare or an uncommon version?

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ktig View Post
    Is the Writhing black ora cross a rare or an uncommon version?
    auction level
    highest tier possible

  8. Default

    What’s the auction tier do that the rare tier doesn’t? Asking for a friend.

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poison_Owns View Post
    What’s the auction tier do that the rare tier doesn’t? Asking for a friend.
    https://gswiki.play.net/Black_ora_jewelry


    BOOTS SOLD

  10. #20

    Default

    I'll take the black ora cross.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •