Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: need silvers for blood

Default need silvers for blood

1- a full suit of golvern linked coat of plates-(brig)max lighten,t-5 ensorcelled 7x fully unlock ethereal armor
    90 mil

2- big golvern shot tetsubo 7x max lighten 3 slot fusion maul-45 mil

3-veil iron shot twisted illlthorn walking stick SOLD
    7x enchant/8x acuity tier 4 nervestaff & t-5 ensorcelling (considerable bond with someone else)

4-4x living/6x undead bane gauntlets with void flares,knock out flares & t-5 ensorcelling- trade only
    ( i think 20 services of crit weighting too )

5-6x/10x acuity tier 4 nervestaff with rot flare & t-5 ensorcelling trade only
    The black cane shares a considerable Affinity with someone, but it isn't with you! This will result in a bonus of 5 to Combat Maneuver Ranks being applied when the Muscle Memory flare is successfully triggered.

6-Writhing black ora cross SOLD

https://gswiki.play.net/Black_ora_jewelry

7-a round-windowed oak treehouse amulet -SOLD
    You analyze your oak treehouse amulet and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.
    The creator has also provided the following information:
    This oak treehouse amulet can be altered normally.
    The oak treehouse amulet is a magic item that, when worn, enhances recovery similar to an earthnode.
    The amulet can be used once per day and aids in recovery of health, stamina, power and spirit by restoring a point of each per minute (except for spirit, which is restored every ten minutes). Once per day here means 24 hours must pass between each use.
    The amulet can have one of four tiers, which determines the length of time that the amulet's recovery effect remains active after use. Each tier provides 30 minutes of the amulet's recovery effect's dduration.
    This amulet is tier 4 of 4. The duration of the recovery effect of this amulet is 120 minutes.
    The amulet traps four verbs: KNOCK, PRESS, RUB and TOUCH.
    The KNOCK verb displays special messaging if the amulet depicts some sort of home (e.g., a cottage, a castle, a cave).
    This amulet has special KNOCK messaging.
    Only one of this kind of item can be worn at a time.

8-Ancient elven battle armor 10x expertly crit padded with 15 puncture and 15 slash resist (perm)- trade only
    max lighten
    Some ancient elven battle armor has a combat effectiveness rating of 30 points of Critical padding. It has 0 of 100 services towards the next full rank of combat effectiveness."
    It has a bonus of +50 from a normal armor, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it is rigid leather armor. It also has some type of special ability, but you can't tell what yet. The elven battle armor seems to have some sort of unusual protection against damage.
    The harmonics generated tell you that the armor serves to reduce the severity of inflicted wounds.
    As your song penetrates the elven battle armor, you determine that it is moderately resistant to slashing attacks and moderately resistant to puncturing attacks.

9-moon filled black ora pendant- 40 mil
    Through a sinister black haze, you see a/an <race> Champion of <Duskruin/Deity> with <complexion> skin and <eye characteristic, if applicable> <eye color> eyes. A tormented look washes over his face.

10-a pair of heavy stone boots" SOLD
    You can JUMP/STOMP once per hour to knockdown the entire room. Will not cause you to be arrested, tested in Teras. It is not group safe. Also has a interesting loresong(typo in the analyse). The boots are 5x and have 20 points of damage weighting(Masterfully). They weight 5 pounds. Can also use pose boot when prone to stand yourself up with alot of silvers on yah.
    You analyze your stone boots and sense that the item cannot be altered in any way.
    The boots has the following verbs:
    STOMP/JUMP - Knocks everything down in the room you're in. Is not player or group friendly.
    This ability can be used once an hour.
    POSE - Stand tall, my friend!
    LONGSONG - The story behind the boots.
    ELEMENTAL DETECTION - Check the cooldown timer.

11-a shining hoarfrost white orb 4 mil (tier3/old style)
    The orb resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a boost of 10 to Two-Handed Weapons Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 72 times.
    The orb seems to be out of charges.
    The bonuses provided by this item should last a very long time.

12-shining hoarfrost white orb 2 mil(tier3/old style)
    The orb resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a boost of 8 to Combat Maneuvers Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 22 times.
    The orb seems to be out of charges.
    The bonuses provided by this item should last a very long time.

13-a krolvin skin shirt- 7x heavily crit padded robes t-5 ensorcelling and tier 2 ithzir
    100 mil

This shirt offers a chance to interrupt an attack when you are stunned, webbed, rooted, immobilized, unconscious, or prone.
    This is Base armor, and will fire up to 8 times per day to move you in a random direction. It has special messaging for WEAR, REMOVE, and CLEAN.
    It can be altered freely, within normal armor altering guidelines. Because some of the messaging refers to buckles and straps, nothing that completely conflicts with that concept should be done.

This shirt is at unlock level 2.

Flare Chance Tree: Tier 0
    Status Condition Tree: Tier 0
    Healing Tree: Tier 0
    Charges / Escape Tree: Tier 2

You can tell that the shirt is as light as it can get

14- a golvern-traced sculpted cuirass interlocked with black ora mesh chain SOLD
    4x metal breastplate T-5 ensorcelling 20 point crit padding & 2 points damage padding with moderate resistant to vacuum attacks(Perm)

15- ethereal cloak 25% weight reducing cloak 7 pounds holds SOLD

16- +17 golvern-spiked adamantine knight's shield (medium) sanct and spike 20 mil
    Last edited by neimanz1; 06-22-2018 at 12:34 PM.

2. Default

Whose blood, though? I know mine is pretty expensive.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~

~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~

dirty jason blood

Sell me your Ronan bow, I have plenty of blood!
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    Sell me your Ronan bow, I have plenty of blood!
    sold to rafinzus already

I want the Ronan bow!

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    I want the Ronan bow!
    Get in line.
    Find me in game as Alastir
    Or on Discord as: Alastir#9661

Quote Originally Posted by neimanz1 View Post
    sold to rafinzus already
    I don't believe you for a second!
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    I don't believe you for a second!
    did you not see the man throw down 950 mil? he doesn't know the meaning of the word NO....

How do the boots work? Is there a TD or Maneuver check involved with the unbalance effect? Any RT incurred?