Thread: TWC and parasite weapons

Blog Entries

Default TWC and parasite weapons

I have a feeling I know the answer. But can anyone confirm if it is possible to dual wield parasite weapons. I’m guessing since the things are all glove worn save UAC gear that it’s a big fat no
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

I thought they were wrist worn, save UAC, which consumes the glove spot *in addition* to the wrist spot or the foot spot *in addition* to the ankle slot.
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

Sorry does this mean you can produce multiple copies from the same gloves? or have 2 sets of parasite gloves to summon each with?

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    I have a feeling I know the answer. But can anyone confirm if it is possible to dual wield parasite weapons. I’m guessing since the things are all glove worn save UAC gear that it’s a big fat no
    Yes it's definitely possible. I've done it.

The healing mechanics are perfect for TWC

Quote Originally Posted by gilchristr View Post
    I thought they were wrist worn, save UAC, which consumes the glove spot *in addition* to the wrist spot or the foot spot *in addition* to the ankle slot.
    Pretty sure this isn't the case.

Blog Entries

Well if that’s the case trading a level 93 pally for 30k BS haha (also serious)
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

I guess you could quadruple wield them if you really wanted? 2 uac weapons, gloves, and boots?

If it is only wrist-worn, then you wont be able to have 2 UAC weapons + gloves, since you won't be able to wear 3 functional wrist items. You'd be able to triple wield with a UAC weapon, UAC gloves, and boots.

Also, the off-hand weapon for UAC is generally of little benefit and only tanks your MM (while also dividing the flare chance), so it would be more effective to just keep it to a single weapon in the main hand.

This would cause you to half the flare rate for each weapon (glove + weapon) while keeping the full flare rate on the boots.

probably just want to parasitic uac gloves /boots then I would imagine, also no risk of being disarmed that way

10. Default

Someone is selling parasite boots right now, and they are called "bracers", so I do still think they consume a wrist slot in addition to the foot slot. That is some opportunity cost for no good enhancive wrist worn, as compared to other UAC options
    Last edited by gilchristr; 06-21-2018 at 01:00 PM.
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!