Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Greater White Ora (Iasha) Update E-mail

Default Greater White Ora (Iasha) Update E-mail

Kaikala wrote:

Hey all,
    Thanks for your patience so far with the black/white ora wins! I should have the script updates to allow for UAC done sometime before Monday closes out (or possibly tonight, but it's pretty late already!). If you can let me know what days/times of day you're most likely to be around this coming week, we'll see about setting a 'delivery' time.

Also, if you have any preference on the description for your item (15/15/15 and if, desired, a long or a show), please go ahead and send me what you have in mind. General guidelines for these items is listed at the bottom of the email. Beyond those, you can make them look like they're entirely made of the applicable metal if you want, though you're more than welcome to mix a non-metal material appropriate to boots/gloves in there, where the metal is the toes/soles/knuckles/palms. Bear in mind that requests still have to fall within QC standards. If you have no preference on the description, then I'll whip something up for you.
    If you have any questions in the meantime, please let me know that as well!

~Kaikala / Goblyn

Alteration notes: the metal needs to be noted in the 15/15/15.

Black ora alter guidelines: it's a cursed item, so nothing light and fluffy for descriptions. There is a hard-coded message that will show up when you LOOK at the item, no matter how you alter it ("The <item> are shrouded in swirling shadows from top to bottom and no amount of light seems to be able to penetrate the gloom"). Any show description will precede the hard-coded part.
    White ora alter guidelines: it's a holy item, so nothing that would contradict that. When it is worn by a paladin/cleric, there is a hard-coded message that will show up when you LOOK at the item, no matter how you alter it ('The <item> is surrounded by a <pure/baneful> white flickering flame that burns with the rage of divine fury." (pure/baneful depends on the Arkati the user is aligned to)). Any show description will precede the hard-coded part.

You wrote:

Quick question as someone brought it up. Does the greater white ora take up the flare and script slots while the greater black only resides on the script slot?

Kaikala wrote:

Heya,
    Re: quick question. It did not. It took up both slots, but that should no longer be the case by the time I get the item to you (fortunately I saw Leafiara's post when I was still in the midst of code-updating, so slid that update in at same time!).
    Did you have a preference on what the item looked like? (If not, totally okay, but just want to make sure you don't have any specific preference before I get the item ready for you!)
    ~Kaikala
    Last edited by Pereus; 05-16-2018 at 02:40 PM.

Why? Because racecar.

This is such a long time coming. After 1604 was released, Iasha weapons instantly became low rung weapons.

Three cheers for Kaikala! I'm so excited!

Quote Originally Posted by Pereus View Post
    It took up both slots, but that should no longer be the case by the time I get the item to you (fortunately I saw Leafiara's post when I was still in the midst of code-updating, so slid that update in at same time!).

Oh, so glad I asked about this--and that Chaoswynd even told me it was taking up both slots. I wouldn't have known!

Now to buy some neat flares at DR!
    Last edited by Leafiara; 05-17-2018 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimgar View Post
    So this thing can have double plasma flares, one from the flare slot the other from the script slot?
    Correct. When live that is.

Why? Because racecar.

Nice, although who knows when this will go “live”.
    Go away macgyver

Double plasma flares from 1625, and script flares, so potential 3 flares not to mention ensorcell?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by loxe View Post
    Double plasma flares from 1625, and script flares, so potential 3 flares not to mention ensorcell?
    Would they even be possible to ensorcell? Sancted and all the other crap on them?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

8. Default

Don’t think you can ensorcell white ora?
    It's not on the list of ones that can't be: https://gswiki.play.net/Ensorcell_(735)
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

You can definitely ensorcell white ora generally and Iasha weapons specifically

Don’t think you can ensorcell white ora?
    Go away macgyver