Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: Greater White Ora (Iasha) Update E-mail

  1. #31

    Default

    No, it was done by a player. It's not the first Iasha I have had done.

  2. #32

    Default

    might you remember who so i could have them check my t3 iasha, perhaps my capped sorc isnt capped enough or doing something correctly

  3. Default

    Note: Time4Fun is a special case. She spends so much on the game some rules don’t apply to her.

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loxe View Post
    might you remember who so i could have them check my t3 iasha, perhaps my capped sorc isnt capped enough or doing something correctly
    I can check yoursif you'd like when i get home.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~

    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~

  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loxe View Post
    might you remember who so i could have them check my t3 iasha, perhaps my capped sorc isnt capped enough or doing something correctly
    Multiple people. I promise there is nothing about Iasha that prevents 735.

    What IS possible though is that the GM who created yours accidentally turned the anti-magic flag on
    Last edited by time4fun; 05-20-2018 at 11:00 AM.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    23,227
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Multiple people. I promise there is nothing about Iasha that prevents 735.

    What IS possible though is that the GM who created yours accidentally turned the anti-magic flag on
    I don't think I'm meaning to say it is prevented, just that it being tier 3 makes it too hard to do. I can't imagine them being easy with the stat bonuses and such that a tier 3 Iasha provides.

    Unless you're my dagger. Then you're just impossible.
    Last edited by Gelston; 05-20-2018 at 11:03 AM.
    Congratulations on completing this chapter in the Saga of the Secret Societies, created by Robert Woodhead.

  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I don't think I'm meaning to say it is prevented, just that it being tier 3 makes it too hard to do. I can't imagine them being easy with the stat bonuses and such that a tier 3 Iasha provides.

    Unless you're my dagger. Then you're just impossible.
    If you think about it- there's nothing about an Iasha that makes it any more difficult than a standard Paladin bonded weapon. Sanctified, plasma flares, and a moderate enhancive ability.

    So they're not particularly easy, but they're not particularly hard either.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    23,227
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    If you think about it- there's nothing about an Iasha that makes it any more difficult than a standard Paladin bonded weapon. Sanctified, plasma flares, and a moderate enhancive ability.

    So they're not particularly easy, but they're not particularly hard either.
    And stat bonuses and teleportation ability.
    Congratulations on completing this chapter in the Saga of the Secret Societies, created by Robert Woodhead.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •