Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Greater White Ora (Iasha) Update E-mail

Can anyone confirm if Kai's shrine is outside Landing, can I teleport from EN to Landing once a day with these?

Why? Because racecar.

Quote Originally Posted by Pereus View Post
    Can anyone confirm if Kai's shrine is outside Landing, can I teleport from EN to Landing once a day with these?
    No. The locations are hard coded- so they aren't affected by the realm changes (unless they go in and update the code). If there is no deity shrine in your immediate area, there is a fallback location in the region you are taken to.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pereus View Post
    It goes to your deity's closest temple and doesn't go cross realms. I only ever used mine in Solhaven, where pretty much everyone has a temple though.
    Last edited by Gelston; 05-21-2018 at 10:29 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

i use mine to get into the huntress shrine in rivers rest

Was there ever any update from this?

Unfortunately yes, just came through:

Good news! The white ora updates are all done! Thanks so much for your patience with that.

Now for the bad news =( With the various updates, the white ora will still be taking up the flare spots in addition to the script slot. Sadness, I know, but figured you'd want to be aware. Whether or not that will change in the future, I don't know, but I'll check into it again at some point given that I know there's quite a bit of interest in that coming to fruition.

Why? Because racecar.

doooom

Alright then, I guess for now I'm back to saving for whenever they eventually release blink weapons again instead of improving the Iasha too much. (I'll still take my T3 to HCW over time and hope to get it to 8x--I do still love the weapon and its flavor and the flare messages still make me laugh all the time picturing them! I also think it might be the only perfect forged T3 in the game, or at least one of not very many. Just it's not a take-it-all-the-way-to-10x-and-make-this-my-final-ever-weapon kind of thing for me.)

Edit: Also back to advocating for buffing sanctification itself, or sanctified metals. It's never not going to be weird to me that there are two entire metals that are pretty much only usable to paladins, who no longer need it from level 25 on unless they want backup weapons or offhand weapons (I'm saying this as a TWC paladin), and clerics, who aren't especially good with weapons in most hunting grounds past level 80ish (again, saying this as someone who never did and never will give up weapons). If they'd do something to make white ora/eonake themselves more appealing, I wouldn't mind at all that Iasha takes up both slots.
    Last edited by Leafiara; 05-28-2018 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leafiara View Post
    Alright then, I guess for now I'm back to saving for whenever they eventually release blink weapons again instead of improving the Iasha too much. (I'll still take my T3 to HCW over time and hope to get it to 8x--I do still love the weapon and its flavor and the flare messages still make me laugh all the time picturing them! I also think it might be the only perfect forged T3 in the game, or at least one of not very many. Just it's not a take-it-all-the-way-to-10x-and-make-this-my-final-ever-weapon kind of thing for me.)

Edit: Also back to advocating for buffing sanctification itself, or sanctified metals. It's never not going to be weird to me that there are two entire metals that are pretty much only usable to paladins, who no longer need it from level 25 on unless they want backup weapons or offhand weapons (I'm saying this as a TWC paladin), and clerics, who aren't especially good with weapons in most hunting grounds past level 80ish (again, saying this as someone who never did and never will give up weapons). If they'd do something to make white ora/eonake themselves more appealing, I wouldn't mind at all that Iasha takes up both slots.
    This one breaks my heart. I wish they had done it for at least T3 Iasha.

I wonder if it was balance reasons or mechanical limitations?

Quote Originally Posted by Missy View Post
    Balance for what? it’s an extra stupid fire flares, who cares? And this shit takes 3 seconds to flag/unflag.
    This is just a slot blocking because they want to sell some xyz shit at Dusk. $$$ over everything.
    Um turning off the shelf 500k weapons into triple plasma flaring weapons?