Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7x perfect morning-star

Default 7x perfect morning-star

a perfect ora morning-star
    7x (+35)
    T2 ensorcell

The creator has also provided the following information:
    A merchant can alter this morning-star with no restrictions as long as normal ALTER rules are applied.

This item has been fully unlocked and is Tier 4. It traps PULL, PUSH, RAISE, WAVE, LEAN, PINCH, SALUTE, POINT, POKE, SLAP. Messaging for LEAN will change based on whether you are sitting, standing, or lying down. Additionally, SALUTE, POINT, POKE, and SLAP can be targeted at a person, creature, object, yourself, or nothing!

You can tell that the morning-star is as light as it can get

I don't remember where the actions are from. If needed inbox me for the actions.

mb 1m

cb 12m tohrment once, twice sold!

Will listen to buyout offers.
    Last edited by Khastle; 05-23-2018 at 10:03 PM.

mb
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

1.5m

3m
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

6mil
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"

Last edited by Leigo; 05-15-2018 at 06:12 PM.

8mil

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

9m

10mil