Looking for one, or more, of the forehead gems sold as a set at the 2009 EG. Also the box they came in, if possible.

an oval-cut white starstone with night blue accents
A white starstone of spectacular size has been oval-cut to highlight the patterns within its depths. Inclusions of black and night blue form eight symmetrical spirals that emanate from a paler blue crystal inclusion at the very center of the gem. A small band of star-carved gold is inset into one edge of the gem, engraved with minute script. Faint crimson stains are barely visible along the gold's edges.
In the Common language, it reads:
I give you the sun, the moons, and the stars, for you have answered my dreams.

a velvet black moonstone carved into a crescent
Black as the velvety night, the moonstone is carefully polished to accentuate its inner fire that casts a halo about the gem with each brush of ambient light. The crescent moon cut of the gem is outlined in meticulously inlaid silver. Miniscule script winds its way along the silver edging, and faint flecks of crimson wedge themselves into the crevices betwixt silver and stone.
I give you the sun, the moons, and the stars, for you have answered my dreams.

a polished twilight blue dreamstone traced with midnight inclusions
a heart-cut red sunstone with ebon markings

Came in a box:
a small moon-carved ebonwood box with a brass lock
The viridian-sheened ebonwood box is lined and padded with silver-starred black velvet cut into a crescent shape. All along the outside of the box, the moons of Elanthia are carved in various stages of waxing and waning, and a tiny brass keyhole is nestled between images of Tilaok and Liabo.

With a key:
a miniature brass key
To Open The Moons

Message me if you happen to have any of these, and maybe we can work something out.