Thread: God of War

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default God of War

Has anyone else been playing the new God of War? I really enjoyed the game. The story wasn't perfect, but the quality of the voice acting was top notch. Combat is quite fun and varied between melee and ranged. A metric ton of side quests and optional content as well. No less than 8 hidden bosses that are fairly tough. I played on normal and still had a tough time downing the hidden bosses until fairly late in the game.

If you have a PS4 I highly recommend checking it out.

Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Has anyone else been playing the new God of War? I really enjoyed the game. The story wasn't perfect, but the quality of the voice acting was top notch. Combat is quite fun and varied between melee and ranged. A metric ton of side quests and optional content as well. No less than 8 hidden bosses that are fairly tough. I played on normal and still had a tough time downing the hidden bosses until fairly late in the game.

If you have a PS4 I highly recommend checking it out.

I just finished story mode yesterday, and I think I have more questions than answers. I'll probably play through it again since there's probably some stuff I missed with the story. The game is top notch overall though in pretty much every category.

I was on the fence about the game at first because the combat is different than "normal" God of War, but it grew on me pretty quick, and once I got the Blades of Chaos again everything ruled.

Still need to finish up a lot of the side quest stuff, but anyone who chooses not to play this game is only hurting themselves. And is stupid.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-16-2018 at 08:54 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I just finished story mode yesterday, and I think I have more questions than answers. I'll probably play through it again since there's probably some stuff I missed with the story. The game is top notch overall though in pretty much every category.

I was on the fence about the game at first because the combat is different than "normal" God of War, but it grew on me pretty quick, and once I got the Blades of Chaos again everything ruled.

Still need to finish up a lot of the side quest stuff, but anyone who chooses not to play this game is only hurting themselves. And is stupid.
    Definitely up there as best PS4 exclusive. I love Bloodborne, but this will appeal to a far wider audience.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites