Thread: 1 year enhancive charged logic item

Default 1 year enhancive charged logic item

opal and blue sapphire torc, +3 logic bonus, +1 EMC ranks, 3m

Once the 1 year is up, it will begin using charges and can crumble

You analyze your blue sapphire torc and sense that the item is free from merchant alteration restrictions.

You get no sense of whether or not the torc may be further lightened.

You see 1 Commencement of Coraesine Forest stamp upon the torc.

[The torc will be charged until 5/14/2019 00:00:00 CDT.]
    Last edited by gilchristr; 05-13-2018 at 01:32 PM.
    I might not want to buy your item if you don't use lich to arrange delivery, unless we make special arrangements. PM me if I bid on your item and you don't use lich to see if we are going to have issues with delivery because I don't want to use ICQ, AOL instant messager, smoke signals, etc. to get in touch.

Bump, ill take 2.5m
    I might not want to buy your item if you don't use lich to arrange delivery, unless we make special arrangements. PM me if I bid on your item and you don't use lich to see if we are going to have issues with delivery because I don't want to use ICQ, AOL instant messager, smoke signals, etc. to get in touch.

3. Default

Sorry just had to....
    6051_38-800x800.jpg
    Arr Matey-Level 86 Fire Orb CS Wizard
    Phalcon-Level 47 Limb Distrupt Sorcerer
    Bovine-Level 12 Diablo2 Cow King Reimagined

For Sale: 6x/10x acuity T4 nerve staff. T2 ensorcell. 250m/$1750 OBRO.
    For Sale: 8x, T5 ensorcell, max light, medium shield 30m takes it!
    Want to buy: level 20-30 empath MSG me with price and stats
    Want to buy: 7x+ project runestaff

Good one. Yea if I had to do it all over again definitely would not have done this service on this item. Was a little unclear about the cost of service until turn came up (the schedule with the price for minor services came out very last and I didnt read it very well), and then just paid to avoid any questions / disruption of service line ...

Sold