Thread: 1 year enhancive charged logic item

Default 1 year enhancive charged logic item

opal and blue sapphire torc, +3 logic bonus, +1 EMC ranks, 3m

Once the 1 year is up, it will begin using charges and can crumble

You analyze your blue sapphire torc and sense that the item is free from merchant alteration restrictions.

You get no sense of whether or not the torc may be further lightened.

You see 1 Commencement of Coraesine Forest stamp upon the torc.

[The torc will be charged until 5/14/2019 00:00:00 CDT.]
    Last edited by gilchristr; 05-13-2018 at 01:32 PM.
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

Bump, ill take 2.5m

Sorry just had to....
    6051_38-800x800.jpg

Good one. Yea if I had to do it all over again definitely would not have done this service on this item. Was a little unclear about the cost of service until turn came up (the schedule with the price for minor services came out very last and I didnt read it very well), and then just paid to avoid any questions / disruption of service line ...

Sold

I would never have put it on such a low-end item , such a waste

i have a +13 logic STAT pin , but its crumbly so i never wear it . that cert would have been awesome on it
    I started out with nothing , and I still have most of it left !

Agree it was a waste, chalk it up to the fog of confusion surrounding services. Again, the minor services were annouced like 1 day before the event, didnt really understand what they were or prices.

Overall I would say 1 year enhancive charge for 2.5m, even on a +13 logic pin, would suck. Much better to just do AG charging.

Maybe 2.5m 1 year charging is good on some items I am not aware of. But I would avoid unless you have something unusual where it makes it worth it. Not a good price/benefit ratio for most items, which is why I sold this for a decent loss

Pocket service for 100k on the other hand, awesome. I made a cloak worn shawl that weighed half a pound to have pockets that hold 100. That was definitely worth it for 100k.

Why a really good pocket service only costs 100k and a mediocre enhancive charging costs 2.5m. I see stuff like that, and wonder if the people who set the prices ever heard of this weird old game called gemstone IV.
    Last edited by gilchristr; 05-24-2018 at 03:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodtralfeck View Post
    I would never have put it on such a low-end item , such a waste

i have a +13 logic STAT pin , but its crumbly so i never wear it . that cert would have been awesome on it
    When hood calls you out on a dumb move, you know it was a dumb move. Just saying.