Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: CCF Greed

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Jesus.
    Not sure what you meant, but if you're looking to pray somewhere... find someone else.

If you're still upset because you felt like I made you feel like an "illiterate idiot" (your words) about a month back, get over it. Provide something constructive, or if you want to just troll, I can go all day doing that even though I would prefer not to.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Not sure what you meant, but if you're looking to pray somewhere... find someone else.
    He meant the roofer.
    Last edited by RichardCranium; 05-17-2018 at 02:56 PM.

If you're still upset because you felt like I made you feel like an "illiterate idiot" (your words) about a month back, get over it. Provide something constructive, or if you want to just troll, I can go all day doing that even though I would prefer not to.
    Thanks for reinforcing my sentiment. You behave like an elitist prick and then throw tantrums like a child. I’m not trolling you, you’re trolling yourself.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Thanks for reinforcing my sentiment. You behave like an elitist prick and then throw tantrums like a child. I’m not trolling you, you’re trolling yourself.
    Lol.. I don't act like an elitist prick.. I voice my opinion then when assholes like you think you have free reign without a response.. I reply. So thanks for the negative rep with the slurs thrown in. No trolling there at all.

See jackasses like you think you can do or say what you want, without any sense of decency. I try to at least be cordial in my thoughts at first, but then you get offended that I might reply in the same fashion you do to me? Get the fuck over yourself.

I didn't throw a tantrum.. I just don't stop. No anger what so ever involved... I just hate idiots that act like you do... and I just won't stop until you shut the fuck up. More a matter of principle. Since coming back I've tried to avoid shit like this on these forums, but you are an absolute ass. I'm happy to post everything you've ever sent to me + the replies that I gave to show that you just act like a angry, ignorant piece of shit. Instead if you just shut up and move on, we'll let this tangent end here.
    Last edited by Shaps; 05-17-2018 at 06:28 PM.

So thanks for the negative rep with the slurs thrown in. No trolling there at all.
    Stop being a twat. -Oso

First off, that's not a slur. It's a legitimate request.
    Secondly, stop being a twat.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Stop being a twat. -Oso

First off, that's not a slur. It's a legitimate request.
    Secondly, stop being a twat.
    And you just keep going. See how this works? I won't tire of this.. you keep acting like an ass, I'll keep replying to you. You stop and actually provide some constructive feedback to the topic at hand, then I'll stop.

Do you consider someone asking you to provide a real thought "elitist"? If you do then you have larger issues at hand. So, it's up to you if you want to keep acting like an ass.. I'll just keep treating you like one until you learn better, or just get tired.

And you just keep going. See how this works? I won't tire of this.. you keep acting like an ass, I'll keep replying to you. You stop and actually provide some constructive feedback to the topic at hand, then I'll stop.

Do you consider someone asking you to provide a real thought "elitist"? If you do then you have larger issues at hand. So, it's up to you if you want to keep acting like an ass.. I'll just keep treating you like one until you learn better, or just get tired.
    What makes you sound like a prick is trying to be a hero by...wait for it...replying to people who reply to you. That I will be so hurt by all this that you need to clarify that you won't keep it up if I would just stop, or that you will "teach me a lesson".

If you're still upset because you felt like I made you feel like an "illiterate idiot" (your words) about a month back, get over it.
    Ok, well lets clear that one up with the final PM I got from you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaps
    Quote Originally Posted by Ososis
    The thread I read had nothing about not doing PayPal, so step off with your moral outrage http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...ers&highlight=
    I made an offer you were free to refuse but instead you wanted to treat me like an illiterate idiot. It was unnecessary and I don’t appreciate it. This is the last contact you will receive from me.

-oso
    You read my message from two days ago. You replied to that one so I'm in the fault.

I posted a message tonight with revised offers for people, and that is the one I thought you were responding to. I apologize for the miscommunication.
    You think you are the only one having fun here? Come on now Shapy, it's a fucking bouncy house.

I'm not teaching you a lesson. I just don't stop if you keep acting like an ass. I'm motivated like that. Action - reaction.

If you enjoy going back and forth name calling, then that's on you. I've asked you twice to stop and just move on. You keep going, hence I do.

As for the post you linked.. I'm not sure, but it seems like I was very considerate in my tone and accepted responsibility for the miscommunication. Also I never treated you like an "illiterate idiot"... You felt or read what tone you wanted to read. Ever since that moment you've had an issue with me. Unfortunate, but it is what it is. And if apologizing is considered an "elitist" move, then I am extremely confused.

For the third time.. if you just stop with the name calling and acting like a jerk... I'll move on. Would rather have tangible conversations on here than the trolling I used to do.

Dude, you were very considerate AFTER you realized you were in the wrong, and had been an asshole. Do I need to post all the PMs? You realize I have them right? Not sure why you are trying to spin them into some bullshit. As to having beef with you, I didn't even remember who you were till you mentioned that we had history. It has literally nothing to do with THIS thread, and how much of a boiling ass hat you are being.

lol oso how you always in the drama?
    standing between the living and the dead