I'm Thaluhar in game..

A lot of you gave me shit because I voiced my opinion concerning a few things in game during this event.

The greed displayed during this event by certain individuals and the prevailing thought that selling spots is, and should be, a normal thing in game is wrong IMO - specifically when it comes to work that is only able to be completed on items that someone already OWNS.

Examples: Voln Armor, Ithzir Armor, DB items, etc.

The way the event was set up - the merchant working stated that you must have the item in order for it to be worked on - they would not add it to an existing item. So what do many decide to do? Sit in the room, win a spin... they do not own an item that can be worked on... then they try to sell their spot. Absurd, and if you think that's just "okay" or "normal".. then this community is even more fucked than I thought.

I never spoke up during services that are applicable to ANY item - ie. AS, DS, Flares, etc. - because if you win a spin and no one buys the spot, at least YOU can still use the service. That is reasonable. The spot is not being WASTED. Time is not being WASTED.

Soaking up a merchants time and trying to make money off of a fellow adventurer in the lands who actually can have work completed (when you can not use the service at all - in any manner what so ever) is horrible in a community as small as this one.

The simple solution that hopefully gets implemented in future events is.. for services on SPECIFIC items (ie. DB items) - the merchant states, "All those with DB items join me" then spin for those that can actually have the work done because it is for a SPECIFIC item. Not a general item or service.

I'm sure the responses will be "STFU" or "Get over it" or "You're salty" etc, etc, etc. That's fine.. it's just sad to see the the clawing, begging, and greed that has taken over at events like this and how people won't even use logic or display a reasonable means of civility towards their fellow players.

I am extremely happy for those that won items or services and it was truly amazing to see some of the items they had worked on. That was the good part of this event. I felt the staff and individual merchants did a great job resolving the issues when the game crashed and keeping the event on schedule. That Wyrom even put this event together was extremely welcomed and he put a lot of effort in that he did not have to.

As is.. and yes I'll be called "dumb" or "stupid" or whatever else the trolls can come up with.. I just left game after this morning. The chance to win a spin or auction isn't worth it to me to keep watching what I consider to be ugly player activity. So I will see everyone once this whole thing is over.

Good luck to everyone on the upcoming spins. Hopefully you win something that YOU can use.