Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: CCF Greed

You mean like fishhooks!

Wouldn’t a simple solution be that you physically have to hand the item to the merchant, not a sack? That way the noob throw away accounts wouldn’t be eligible. It wouldn’t eliminate all, but maybe some.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I thought I saw that originally, but obviously they aren't enforcing that.
    They changed their minds pretty quickly on that, but apparently the merchants didn't care and barely gave any time to get anything worked out with a potential buyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    They changed their minds pretty quickly on that, but apparently the merchants didn't care and barely gave any time to get anything worked out with a potential buyer.
    My favorite part was watching people get spun, trying to sell their spot on lnet, with no buyers, and having nothing to get done.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Weren’t they originally supposed to disallow item passing? Or did they just change their minds at the last minute?
    Why were you not at the event. You’re the most famous person in Elanthia.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Why were you not at the event. You’re the most famous person in Elanthia.
    I’m waiting for an event with good stuff.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Goatse and/or Triforce and/or Zod items.

Time4fun bought a $6,000 blunt weapon. What more could you ask for?

So back after a nice few days break and glad to see the conversation in this thread remained civil.

I posted to express my opinion but also to spur debate so that future events, and the GM's that run them, can take into consideration some factors. Hopefully a mix of ideas that came from this discussion can be used to find a more equitable (for everyone involved) solution.

As I said, I don't mind the selling of spots for services that can be used by the individual that won it, IF they can not sell the spot. I disagree with individuals being able to soak up slots for SPECIFIC items they do not even own. I understand others feel differently... some agree with my viewpoint... and yet others fall somewhere in between with their own excellent ideas on how to tweak services.

As for "feeling sorry for me" don't. As for how I went about making my point on LNET... it was a bit over the top... but when driving a point home it's a calculated method. You know that some of you can be a certain way on LNET (myself included), and sometimes it takes repeating a point over and over so it is not dismissed immediately. At least it continued the conversation as opposed to just going along with business as usual.

Thanks for the feedback and am glad that many of you got some dream items worked on/built. Always fun to see what comes out of these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    So back after a nice few days break and glad to see the conversation in this thread remained civil.

I posted to express my opinion but also to spur debate so that future events, and the GM's that run them, can take into consideration some factors. Hopefully a mix of ideas that came from this discussion can be used to find a more equitable (for everyone involved) solution.

As I said, I don't mind the selling of spots for services that can be used by the individual that won it, IF they can not sell the spot. I disagree with individuals being able to soak up slots for SPECIFIC items they do not even own. I understand others feel differently... some agree with my viewpoint... and yet others fall somewhere in between with their own excellent ideas on how to tweak services.

As for "feeling sorry for me" don't. As for how I went about making my point on LNET... it was a bit over the top... but when driving a point home it's a calculated method. You know that some of you can be a certain way on LNET (myself included), and sometimes it takes repeating a point over and over so it is not dismissed immediately. At least it continued the conversation as opposed to just going along with business as usual.

Thanks for the feedback and am glad that many of you got some dream items worked on/built. Always fun to see what comes out of these things.
    Jesus.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."