Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: CCF Greed

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by crb View Post
    I wonder if they could alter a spinner to require cash on hand to cover a surcharge.

Like you win a major, your next win is 5m, if you don't have 5m on your person the spinner skips over you. If you win again you need 25m on your person.

It might help with some of the farming with level 1 accounts.

This would really only work for poor people.
    Find me in game as Alastir
    Or on Discord as: Alastir#9661

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by crb View Post
    I wonder if they could alter a spinner to require cash on hand to cover a surcharge.

Like you win a major, your next win is 5m, if you don't have 5m on your person the spinner skips over you. If you win again you need 25m on your person.

It might help with some of the farming with level 1 accounts.
    Or they could just disallow passing items and spin the slot again if you don't have the item to be worked on.
    Congratulations on completing this chapter in the Saga of the Secret Societies, created by Robert Woodhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Or they could just disallow passing items and spin the slot again if you don't have the item to be worked on.
    Weren’t they originally supposed to disallow item passing? Or did they just change their minds at the last minute?
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Weren’t they originally supposed to disallow item passing? Or did they just change their minds at the last minute?
    I thought I saw that originally, but obviously they aren't enforcing that.
    Congratulations on completing this chapter in the Saga of the Secret Societies, created by Robert Woodhead.

They changed their minds. I can kind of see it assisting in the silver drain. More broke folks get silvers to spend on WPS, and the big wigs are spending more money to buy the slot AND are probably spending more on it for an uber item to get the service than most.

I don't like it for a fun event, but I think it did cause more silvers to be drained than otherwise would have been the case.
    The moons Lornon and Liabo collide and are both destroyed. Their remains fall upon Elanthia, destroying all living things and tearing apart the lands until Elanthia, itself, disintegrates.
    You rest peacefully.

Maybe a spinner that teleports you to another room when you're picked. Better have it on you.

You mean like fishhooks!

Wouldn’t a simple solution be that you physically have to hand the item to the merchant, not a sack? That way the noob throw away accounts wouldn’t be eligible. It wouldn’t eliminate all, but maybe some.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I thought I saw that originally, but obviously they aren't enforcing that.
    They changed their minds pretty quickly on that, but apparently the merchants didn't care and barely gave any time to get anything worked out with a potential buyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    They changed their minds pretty quickly on that, but apparently the merchants didn't care and barely gave any time to get anything worked out with a potential buyer.
    My favorite part was watching people get spun, trying to sell their spot on lnet, with no buyers, and having nothing to get done.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."