Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: CCF Greed

Quote Originally Posted by Derex View Post
    lol oso how you always in the drama?
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Derex View Post
    lol oso how you always in the drama?
    He's "special":

Blog Entries

Just get the double Dutch rudder over already.

Yea it's over.. went out to dinner and realized I used to get all wrapped up in these forums with shit like this and it's just not worth it. Been good about staying out of conversations like this up until this point since coming back, and I should just stick to that rule and ignore 60% of the shit that goes on here.

Thread was meant as a potential recommendation to work out guidelines for future events. Came to realize.. fuck it.. game's always been like this and will always be like it. No idea why I think different each time I come back.. so just best to ignore it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Yea it's over.. went out to dinner and realized I used to get all wrapped up in these forums with shit like this and it's just not worth it. Been good about staying out of conversations like this up until this point since coming back, and I should just stick to that rule and ignore 60% of the shit that goes on here.

Thread was meant as a potential recommendation to work out guidelines for future events. Came to realize.. fuck it.. game's always been like this and will always be like it. No idea why I think different each time I come back.. so just best to ignore it all.
    You're special too.

6. Default

"this community is even more fucked than I thought"

"Thread was meant as a potential recommendation to work out guidelines for future events."

???
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post

Seems like this thread was going just fine until you showed up the second time and made an ass out of yourself.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Goatse and/or Triforce and/or Zod items.
    But I already have a Triforce.

And a goatse anus (Shattered)

I could use some Zod items though. Like a shiny black garbage bag suit.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible