Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: CCF Greed

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    "The computer says your shit is all retarded, and you talk like a fag" -Idiocracy

Seriously, are you a fresh returning player from long ago who has all these insights into the market trends of today? I gave you a pass when you fixed your name, but now you are arguing that silvers were worth more when they were at $4, and giving folks places to spend their silvers is bad for the economy. Thats not playing devil's advocate, it's playing dumb.
    It's macgyver. You expect different?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grimgar View Post
    That’s like saying everyone can drive real fast if they just owned a Ferrari. Not everyone is rocking the oldest and most post-cap Wizard in the game.
    A character at 25 can pull down some serious silvers if they know where to hunt, a really ambitious person can make 2 million a day at that level. It's just really fucking tedious and it's nonstop farming.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    It's macgyver. You expect different?
    I was hoping since Kranar looked as his account, he would have just banned him if it were McGyver, but yeah, all the cracks are starting to show.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Grimgar View Post
    Ah well, I stand corrected.

By and by, could you perhaps give some hint to a rich undead hunting ground? I’m in Voln and hunt mostly undead, although people are telling me undead are poor (which I guess kinda makes sense!).
    The undead in zul'logoth are not poor. A lot of the undead in TV are pretty wealthy also. I found the citadel in RR and some of the undead in the bog around RR to be wealthy also. It's about loot pressure, not the type of creature. Undead can be plenty wealthy as long as they're not over-hunted.

Quote Originally Posted by crb View Post
    I wonder if they could alter a spinner to require cash on hand to cover a surcharge.

Like you win a major, your next win is 5m, if you don't have 5m on your person the spinner skips over you. If you win again you need 25m on your person.

It might help with some of the farming with level 1 accounts.

This would really only work for poor people.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by crb View Post
    I wonder if they could alter a spinner to require cash on hand to cover a surcharge.

Like you win a major, your next win is 5m, if you don't have 5m on your person the spinner skips over you. If you win again you need 25m on your person.

It might help with some of the farming with level 1 accounts.
    Or they could just disallow passing items and spin the slot again if you don't have the item to be worked on.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Or they could just disallow passing items and spin the slot again if you don't have the item to be worked on.
    Weren’t they originally supposed to disallow item passing? Or did they just change their minds at the last minute?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Weren’t they originally supposed to disallow item passing? Or did they just change their minds at the last minute?
    I thought I saw that originally, but obviously they aren't enforcing that.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

They changed their minds. I can kind of see it assisting in the silver drain. More broke folks get silvers to spend on WPS, and the big wigs are spending more money to buy the slot AND are probably spending more on it for an uber item to get the service than most.

I don't like it for a fun event, but I think it did cause more silvers to be drained than otherwise would have been the case.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Maybe a spinner that teleports you to another room when you're picked. Better have it on you.