Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Selling 110m at $7.50

1. Default Selling 110m at $7.50

All gone for now.
    Last edited by Lady Lightning; 05-10-2018 at 10:30 PM.
    Discord: Bellaja

Bellaja's Outfitting

https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.88423843.6024/sticker,220x200-pad,220x200,ffffff.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Brutish View Post
    Willing to go 7 my dear?
    Still posting as Brutish huh? You suck.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Yes sir. Logged in to check for any last remaining PMs got bombarded with some of the most vile rep comments. Now I don’t quite feel in the mood to retire.
    You will. I mean, I get that you are trying to flex for some reason, show how tough you are by pretending to be someone else. Its super impressive, and all the girls are swooning, but eventually you will stop being an asshole, stop making up excuses and just close the account like you keep telling folks you are going to do.

All you are doing is justifying all the rep you got/get. I told you this would happen but you knew better.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Blog Entries

I want something to swoon about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

No sir, you are in the wrong, I have long before decided to scuttle this handle after the real Brutish PM’d me about it (Wakasashi, which is Brutish’ handle here can attest to this) but the sheer negative spite even after showing my honourable intentions have left me very upset. If you or Viekn or anyone else have just left it be after 9 PM EST US I would be on a new handle.
    So you take up someone else's name, and people said you should change it, and you said you would, but then didn't, so people kept telling you to change it, but now you are changing your mind, and won't change your name, because people are telling you to change your name? Fucking brilliant. Tell me again how you aren't an asshole and don't deserve your red rep?

Blog Entries

Just report him and move on, Kranar will deal with it on his next necro sweep.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Then this afternoon I recieved the most vile disgusting reputation message from Viekn
    I believe it was something along the lines of "Let's get you back in the red where you belong fuck face". If you think that's the most vile disgusting message you're going to get on PC, you've got another thing coming my friend. Plus I believe I sent that to you last night right after I called out your shenanigans. I let it alone after that. But alas, here I am giving Necro the attention he wants. It seems you've won again my friend. Touche.

8. Default

Why you jack my thread? Just buy my silvers!
    Discord: Bellaja

Bellaja's Outfitting

https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.88423843.6024/sticker,220x200-pad,220x200,ffffff.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Lightning View Post
    Here here! Buy them from Lady Lightning at $7.50/mil while you still have the chance!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Lightning View Post
    Hey, free bumps!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow