Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Selling 110m at $7.50

1. Default Selling 110m at $7.50

All gone for now.
    Last edited by Lady Lightning; 05-10-2018 at 10:30 PM.

2. Default

Willing to go 7 my dear?

Quote Originally Posted by Brutish View Post
    Willing to go 7 my dear?
    Still posting as Brutish huh? You suck.
    The moons Lornon and Liabo collide and are both destroyed. Their remains fall upon Elanthia, destroying all living things and tearing apart the lands until Elanthia, itself, disintegrates.
    You rest peacefully.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Still posting as Brutish huh? You suck.
    Yes sir. Logged in to check for any last remaining PMs got bombarded with some of the most vile rep comments. Now I don’t quite feel in the mood to retire.

Yes sir. Logged in to check for any last remaining PMs got bombarded with some of the most vile rep comments. Now I don’t quite feel in the mood to retire.
    You will. I mean, I get that you are trying to flex for some reason, show how tough you are by pretending to be someone else. Its super impressive, and all the girls are swooning, but eventually you will stop being an asshole, stop making up excuses and just close the account like you keep telling folks you are going to do.

All you are doing is justifying all the rep you got/get. I told you this would happen but you knew better.
    The moons Lornon and Liabo collide and are both destroyed. Their remains fall upon Elanthia, destroying all living things and tearing apart the lands until Elanthia, itself, disintegrates.
    You rest peacefully.

Blog Entries

I want something to swoon about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

7. Default

You will. I mean, I get that you are trying to flex for some reason, show how tough you are by pretending to be someone else. Its super impressive, and all the girls are swooning, but eventually you will stop being an asshole, stop making up excuses and just close the account like you keep telling folks you are going to do.

All you are doing is justifying all the rep you got/get. I told you this would happen but you knew better.
    No sir, you are in the wrong, I have long before decided to scuttle this handle after the real Brutish PM’d me about it (Wakasashi, which is Brutish’ handle here can attest to this) but the sheer negative spite even after showing my honourable intentions have left me very upset. If you or Viekn or anyone else have just left it be after 9 PM EST US I would be on a new handle.

No sir, you are in the wrong, I have long before decided to scuttle this handle after the real Brutish PM’d me about it (Wakasashi, which is Brutish’ handle here can attest to this) but the sheer negative spite even after showing my honourable intentions have left me very upset. If you or Viekn or anyone else have just left it be after 9 PM EST US I would be on a new handle.
    So you take up someone else's name, and people said you should change it, and you said you would, but then didn't, so people kept telling you to change it, but now you are changing your mind, and won't change your name, because people are telling you to change your name? Fucking brilliant. Tell me again how you aren't an asshole and don't deserve your red rep?
    You rest peacefully.

Blog Entries

Just report him and move on, Kranar will deal with it on his next necro sweep.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

10. Default

So you take up someone else's name, and people said you should change it, and you said you would, but then didn't, so people kept telling you to change it, but now you are changing your mind, and won't change your name, because people are telling you to change your name? Fucking brilliant. Tell me again how you aren't an asshole and don't deserve your red rep?
    We had this handled and solved yesterday at 9 PM when I agreed to abandon the handle (me and Wakasashi both thought we could change it, this was done over PMs) then finally we realized we couldn’t and then I said on his visitor messages that I would abandon this handle. Then a few hours later you posted blaming me for not abandoning the handle, then I said politely please read Wakasashi’s visitor messages as we’ve already cleared this issue up. You did not. And you continued to berate me and then I just cut and pasted what I wrote and then finally you acquiesced and the matter was settled publicly. I did not post on this handle since. Then this afternoon I recieved the most vile disgusting reputation message from Viekn that is when I decided fine if you want to continue fire , I will return fire, and that’s when I posted my message using this handle.

There is no alternate dimension or time warp where you or Viekn or anyone stands in the right. No where was I not polite and understanding especially between Brutish and myself (the only two parties that should be concerned) and not third party riff raff who have only a small portion as to what is actually being said.
    Last edited by Grimgar; 05-10-2018 at 04:15 PM.