Thread: Ice cream churn

Default Ice cream churn

a wood-handled steel churn

more info here - https://gswiki.play.net/Ice_cream_churn
    this is the non auction quality one.

These can be put in your private property or MHO permanently.

>look ch
    Beneath the chamber is a small slot, intended to house a piece of rhimar to chill the churn.

>anal ch
    This steel churn is an ice cream maker. You could PUT appropriate food items into it and TURN the handle in order to churn it into ice cream or sorbet, depending on whether milk has been supplied. You can choose up to two flavors. If you change your mind, you can CLEAN the churn to empty out the chamber.

You analyze your steel churn and sense that the creator has provided the following information:
    This churn can be freely altered with a long description or a show description.

MB 10m
    CB 10m Barble SOLD
    BO 25m
    Last edited by Jhynnifer; 05-15-2018 at 09:43 AM.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

This is a food-lover's dream! Mix and match flavors! Coffee and chocolate? Done! Mint and chocolate? Oh lawdy, yes please! Vanilla raspberry? Why yes, thank you very much!

Come buy a pretty thing!
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Ok for the MHO Beer and ice cream parties 10m

le burmp!

I suppose I'll take Burbul over a lot of other things I've been called in the past

Quote Originally Posted by Barble View Post
    I suppose I'll take Burbul over a lot of other things I've been called in the past
    Hey, don't knock it. I hear that Burbul guy in game is pretty classy.

Sorry, weekend has been so crazy with CCF!
    Updated!

I'll reach out to you for pickup!