Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost a weapon

Default Lost a weapon

Going from Scatter to Koar's shrine, a doomstone caused me to drop a weapon.

If anyone happens upon it, the reward will be substantial.

Thanks

What was it?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Ugh. Sorry. At work or I'd jump in and help search.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Trust me Kerl, I had a hard time stopping the search to go to work... ha

Is it the claid or the extra-planar weapon? Either one would probably get me to skip a day of work. Hope you get it back.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

It was the claid.

Its been returned.

Thanks Kerl.

Quote Originally Posted by Brutish View Post
    Stats on the claid? ::sheepish grin::
    The Brutish PC name does not seem to be associated with the Brutish in game, just FYI for anyone that cares.

He’s PM’d me and I may reincarnate into another avatar. Originally, I wanted the avatar ‘British’ and typoed ‘Brutish’ and rather liked the accident. What chance that it was a player’s name in-game!
    100% apparently. You should change it. The fact that you are keeping it while knowing people are assuming you are someone else is why you got this (first) red rep.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Actually, you may want to read Wakasashi’s visitor board, which was made before your post.
    Nope. I want you to not have someone else’s name as your handle. Your typo story is adorable but doesn’t change my opinion on the matter. It’s fine that it happened, but now that you are aware, it’s pretty lame that you think your junior membership is worth keeping around.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Right. Since you’ve refused to read it I’ll just show you:

Brutish - 05-09-2018 09:01 PM View Conversation Edit Report
    I don’t believe I can (in terms of changing the name). I suppose I’ll just retire the handle.
    I suppose you should.