Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Scattered

1. Default Scattered

I am a capped rogue of a bit over 12 million exp. I attack by hiding/ambushing. I am not much of a spellcaster and only know 401-406, and 101-103.

I have never been to the Scattered, but have heard it is not a good place for a rogue hunting solo. Any advice on the matter?

I feel like the scatter isn't so bad when I'm the only one up there. The moment someone else comes up there I'm probably going to die.

Correction... I usually die. I'm axe and shield ambusher with spells up to 430 elementals.

I can one shot siphons and destroyers (most of the time)... Fetish will own me... The floating brains will usually take control of me and everything else will wreck me when that happens. So I avoid the brains (they can be one shotted) and fetish masters. If a destroyer disables my shield I'll usually hold out for that to wear off. Vanish is also my friend against destroyers since they swing faster than 6 seconds. Anything more than 1 target usually ends bad for me.

I usually just hide and sneak around up there. Fighting more than one critter will lead to my death.

4. Default

Yeah scatter is messy and pretty hard. If you get swarms of critters walking around it can get extremely hard. Enter at your own risk.

5. Default

What class handles scatter the best?

6. Default

Kaedra.

bingo JW

8. Default

Kaedra is a deity, not a class.

I think rangers are among the best Scatter hunters--at least post-cap ones. Archery one-shots cerebralites and siphons, and destroyers can be plinked with about 4 or 5 arrows. Fetish masters are easily one-shotted with 616, and liches are usually at least stunned with one cast (with overtrained ranger spells). I have one-shot liches with 616, but it's not common.
    Last edited by droit; 04-22-2015 at 12:54 PM.

How does an archer rogue do in there? I'm not one but I have thought about it.
    Last edited by Neovik1; 04-22-2015 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Damn phone