Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lost a weapon

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    100% apparently. You should change it. The fact that you are keeping it while knowing people are assuming you are someone else is why you got this (first) red rep.
    Actually, you may want to read Wakasashi’s visitor board, which was made before your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Brutish View Post
    Actually, you may want to read Wakasashi’s visitor board, which was made before your post.
    Nope. I want you to not have someone else’s name as your handle. Your typo story is adorable but doesn’t change my opinion on the matter. It’s fine that it happened, but now that you are aware, it’s pretty lame that you think your junior membership is worth keeping around.
    The moons Lornon and Liabo collide and are both destroyed. Their remains fall upon Elanthia, destroying all living things and tearing apart the lands until Elanthia, itself, disintegrates.
    You rest peacefully.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Nope. I want you to not have someone else’s name as your handle. Your typo story is adorable but doesn’t change my opinion on the matter. It’s fine that it happened, but now that you are aware, it’s pretty lame that you think your junior membership is worth keeping around.
    Right. Since you’ve refused to read it I’ll just show you:

Brutish - 05-09-2018 09:01 PM View Conversation Edit Report
    I don’t believe I can (in terms of changing the name). I suppose I’ll just retire the handle.

Quote Originally Posted by Brutish View Post
    Right. Since you’ve refused to read it I’ll just show you:

Brutish - 05-09-2018 09:01 PM View Conversation Edit Report
    I don’t believe I can (in terms of changing the name). I suppose I’ll just retire the handle.
    I suppose you should.
    The moons Lornon and Liabo collide and are both destroyed. Their remains fall upon Elanthia, destroying all living things and tearing apart the lands until Elanthia, itself, disintegrates.
    You rest peacefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindicate View Post
    It was the claid.

Its been returned.

Thanks Kerl.
    Excellent.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    Excellent.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0