Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How about that sexual equality?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Wait....didn't you take advantage of women as well?
    No. Keep up with the slandering though.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    No. Keep up with the slandering though.
    Slandering, multiple women have accused you of these actions, one of them openly talked about it here. Do you not hold yourself to the same standards you hold others to?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

What abuse? The multiple women that have come forward and accused Trump of sexual harassment/assault.
    But yet Trump never stepped down from any position over it (which suggests the truth is on his side) and your hero stepped down within hours of the accusations (which suggests the guy beats women up).

Keep turning the blind eye to the shit hole party you so ignorantly continue to follow.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 05-08-2018 at 08:47 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

4. Default

Slandering, multiple women have accused you of these actions, one of them openly talked about it here. Do you not hold yourself to the same standards you hold others to?
    You should look up the definition of the word slander because you seem confused.

5. Default

But yet Trump never stepped down from any position over it (which suggests the truth is on his side) and your hero stepped down within hours of the accusations (which suggests the guy beats women up).

Keep turning the blind eye to the shit hole party you so ignorantly continue to follow.
    My hero? I don't know a damn thing about the guy that just stepped down so I'm not sure where you're getting that from. Oh wait, you're just a useless troll that has nothing better to do than make shit up about people when they call YOU out on your bullshit. Try again loser.

Blog Entries

My hero? I don't know a damn thing about the guy that just stepped down so I'm not sure where you're getting that from. Oh wait, you're just a useless troll that has nothing better to do than make shit up about people when they call YOU out on your bullshit. Try again loser.
    So the two women that have accused you of your actions are lying. Didn't you also receive a ban for the theft of items from one of these women's accounts as well?
    Last edited by Neveragain; 05-08-2018 at 08:52 AM.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    IKR!

Last edited by Methais; 05-08-2018 at 08:54 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

So the two women that have accused you of your actions are lying. Didn't you also receive a ban for the theft of items from one of these women's accounts as well?
    Yeah, Hemorrhoidpk is a thief.

Blog Entries

My hero? I don't know a damn thing about the guy that just stepped down
    Another "wait", don't you come to these forums bragging about your super duper political prowess and yet you didn't know who the attorney general for the state of New York is?

So basically you're a complete fucking fraud.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

10. Default

Didn't you also receive a ban for the theft of items from one of these women's accounts as well?
    Nope. Keep trying loser.