Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 106

Thread: How about that sexual equality?

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    3,836
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Out of respect do not look at this GIF, you can do it, I have faith in you.



    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  2. #82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuck View Post


    In b4...



    What's it like knowing you're going to get the cactus dildo treatment again and again?
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    3,836
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    HEY BACK IN CASE YOU'RE TOO DRUNK TO REMEMBER, WHAT PB IS SAYING IS REMEMBER WHEN YOU BANGED BETH AND SHE TOLD EVERYONE YOU HAD A TINY dick?


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    10,798

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    What I'm getting at is that you're not on trial in a courtroom under formal charges where 'innocent until proven guilty' is a thing.

    We can believe whatever we want, and almost all (maybe all) of us believe you stole her shit.
    This is correct. Hemorrhoidpk is a thief.

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    10,798

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Wait, wait, wait... are you suggesting that even though you admitted it.. and even tried to blame diethx for talking you into doing it... but because you haven't been found guilty of it in a court of law.. you are innocent?

    Dude, just stop. There isn't a single intelligent person here that believes you didn't do it.
    This is also correct.

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    10,319
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Shows how much you people know. Msconstrew told Simu that I hacked the account and they called her on her BS. I got a temporary lockout for something I said to the GM (Kiryn or something), not for any actions that I took (removing a handful of my items off a shared account).
    "I didn't hack someone and steal their shit"

    "Ok, I had access to their account, but I didn't steal their shit"

    "Alright I took some items, but I wasn't banned for it"

    "Yes I was banned for something, but not that"

    This is why nobody believes you.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    "I didn't hack someone and steal their shit"

    "Ok, I had access to their account, but I didn't steal their shit"

    "Alright I took some items, but I wasn't banned for it"

    "Yes I was banned for something, but not that"

    This is why nobody believes you.

    You might want to get your details straight instead of being a giant fuck wad.

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    10,319
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    You might want to get your details straight instead of being a giant fuck wad.
    How am I the fuckwad? I didn't steal shit from a friend's account. Careful with that DeFaMaTiOn buddy otherwise I might have to countersue for damages against my internet persona.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I don't know what the fuck actually happened but I'm just going to make some shit up because I can.
    .

  10. #90
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    10,798

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    How am I the fuckwad? I didn't steal shit from a friend's account. Careful with that DeFaMaTiOn buddy otherwise I might have to countersue for damages against my internet persona.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •