Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 81

Thread: Noobs Guide to CCF:

  1. Default

    "yeah but he said that today after making it seem different earlier on"

    Its funny that you say that, together with your avatar, the phrase bait and switch comes to mind
    The enhancive king of chicago

  2. Default

    I just like to fish nothing more to it

  3. Default

    Officials now say:

    "I wanted to be clear, we have over 350 MAJOR services for this event. Right now, we have around 30 or so planned for auction."
    The enhancive king of chicago

  4. Default

    the best ones that everyone wants will be auctioned. Of course I do understand that too a point, that's where the big money is. Nice to know there will be plenty not auctioned

  5. #65

    Default

    Anyone able to give some more specific instructions on how to get to the forest from sylvarrend town center?
    Last edited by dmac188; 05-11-2018 at 02:29 PM.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    10,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dmac188 View Post
    Anyone able to give some more specific instructions on how to get to the field from sylvarrend town center?
    I don't think the way is open yet.

  7. #67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    We have a fundamental disagreement here. Making some new longsword look like my old longsword does not transfer my sentimental value to a new weapon.
    So, you have an attachment to "A glistening longsword with dwarven runes engraved upon the blade" but wouldn't have any attachment to "A glistening longsword with dwarven runes engraved upon the blade"?

    That literally makes zero sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roblar View Post
    Yes they are required to change the metal, not sure if weapon base also needs to change.
    Changing ICE materials is a guarantee if you hand such an item over to a GM, but they won't change a weapon base. It's how you can still get old style katanas worked on. However I'd make sure to speak to the GM doing the work before you hand over the item just to be on the safe side.

  9. #69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So, you have an attachment to "A glistening longsword with dwarven runes engraved upon the blade" but wouldn't have any attachment to "A glistening longsword with dwarven runes engraved upon the blade"?

    That literally makes zero sense.
    You may have the same Spawn Poster i lost years back, down to the creases, it won't be mine....

  10. #70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rolfard View Post
    You may have the same Spawn Poster i lost years back, down to the creases, it won't be mine....
    I don't want to confuse you... but we're not actually talking about real life things.

    We're specifically talking about identical words in a text based game.

    That's like saying you like "THIS" better than "THIS"
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •