Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Noobs Guide to CCF:

1. Default

"yeah but he said that today after making it seem different earlier on"

Its funny that you say that, together with your avatar, the phrase bait and switch comes to mind
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

2. Default

I just like to fish nothing more to it

3. Default

Officials now say:

"I wanted to be clear, we have over 350 MAJOR services for this event. Right now, we have around 30 or so planned for auction."
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

4. Default

the best ones that everyone wants will be auctioned. Of course I do understand that too a point, that's where the big money is. Nice to know there will be plenty not auctioned

Anyone able to give some more specific instructions on how to get to the forest from sylvarrend town center?
    Last edited by dmac188; 05-11-2018 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dmac188 View Post
    Anyone able to give some more specific instructions on how to get to the field from sylvarrend town center?
    I don't think the way is open yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    We have a fundamental disagreement here. Making some new longsword look like my old longsword does not transfer my sentimental value to a new weapon.
    So, you have an attachment to "A glistening longsword with dwarven runes engraved upon the blade" but wouldn't have any attachment to "A glistening longsword with dwarven runes engraved upon the blade"?

That literally makes zero sense.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Roblar View Post
    Yes they are required to change the metal, not sure if weapon base also needs to change.
    Changing ICE materials is a guarantee if you hand such an item over to a GM, but they won't change a weapon base. It's how you can still get old style katanas worked on. However I'd make sure to speak to the GM doing the work before you hand over the item just to be on the safe side.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So, you have an attachment to "A glistening longsword with dwarven runes engraved upon the blade" but wouldn't have any attachment to "A glistening longsword with dwarven runes engraved upon the blade"?

That literally makes zero sense.
    You may have the same Spawn Poster i lost years back, down to the creases, it won't be mine....

Quote Originally Posted by rolfard View Post
    You may have the same Spawn Poster i lost years back, down to the creases, it won't be mine....
    I don't want to confuse you... but we're not actually talking about real life things.

We're specifically talking about identical words in a text based game.

That's like saying you like "THIS" better than "THIS"
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.