Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is why Iowa is the first in the nation.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Now is the time. If Iowa wants to redeem itself this is the opportunity. Dump King.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...trump-tariffs/
    I like how cwolff will attack every source someone links that he disagrees with, then he goes and links shit from motherjones.

Zero. Self. Awareness.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-02-2018 at 02:23 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

It’s so disturbing & depressing how a sitting US congressman can tweet out neo-Nazi propaganda & it’s not a national scandal & none of his colleagues are calling for him to resign. https://t.co/N9v4YrsMZy

Christopher Mathias on Twitter. Hes asking a really good question. How the hell does this guy not get censured by the GOP?

Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) retweeted a British neo-Nazi on Tuesday, the latest in a series of incidents in which the congressman has parroted or promoted the views of unabashed white supremacists and other bigots.

“Europe is waking up... Will America... in time?” King tweeted, linking to an anti-immigrant tweet from political activist Mark Collett.
    Last edited by cwolff; 06-13-2018 at 04:34 AM.

Blog Entries

It’s so disturbing & depressing how a sitting US congressman can tweet out neo-Nazi propaganda & it’s not a national scandal & none of his colleagues are calling for him to resign. https://t.co/N9v4YrsMZy

Christopher Mathias on Twitter. Hes asking a really good question. How the hell does this guy not get censured by the GOP?
    Sadly, Steve King isn't going anywhere. This should also give Democrats a sign as to how far they have fallen, Kings district is historically deep blue. Dude wasn't even a blip on the radar until the 2010 midterms, honestly he is the result of the Democrat party going over the left field fence.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Sadly, Steve King isn't going anywhere. This should also give Democrats a sign as to how far they have fallen, Kings district is historically deep blue. Dude wasn't even a blip on the radar until the 2010 midterms, honestly he is the result of the Democrat party going over the left field fence.
    Dems are fucked. It stresses me out as a democrat. This party can't message or campaign for shit

Yeah. Same. The dems are absolutely messageless, leaderless and directionless. They don't stand for anything. They're just the "We Aren't Trump" party.

Blog Entries

Dems are fucked. It stresses me out as a democrat. This party can't message or campaign for shit
    They do a fine job of sending out a message, it's just their message for the past 8 years has been "you're all racists."

For example, I got off work yesterday and stopped in at a gas station to get some water. I have been doing some drywall work so I looked like shit and probably smelled even worse. As I'm walking in I pass by this little black gal, she was pretty cute, I smiled at her as I walked by and got a sneer in return.

Now I know to the PC community you probably imagine that I am all tatted up with swastikas and white pride shit, this is not the case as I don't have ink on my body at all. All I could think at the moment was "Listen you snotty little bitch, my privilege today was to work in 90 degree temps with 80% humidity while your ass is getting a free ride at one of the best engineering schools in the country.". Oddly in the past black women are usually pretty attracted to me for some reason and I have dated black women more than once. I'm particularly attracted to Creole women.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

I don't know much about King. Was the tweet about the little girl in Germany or what?

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    I don't know much about King. Was the tweet about the little girl in Germany or what?
    He deleted it. The tweet was about 65% of Italians under age 35 oppose mass immigration.