Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 10x Perfect Lance with some fun work done to it.

1. Default

Disarm should be less hurtful soon... umm one day... maybe ...

Quote Originally Posted by HermieTheDentist View Post
    This is a really good post-cap paladin or warrior weapon. If you purchased this thing and bonded it, disarm would not be an issue.

Respectfully,
    Matt
    True that

3. Default

All very valid points. Truth be told, this belonged to my capped paladin, who was fully bonded to it. Even NOT having to worry about the disarm bit because of paladin, I still hunted only non-disarm places. Mostly because getting SWUNG ON without your weapon is a death sentence a lot of the time. Thankfully, there's a BUNCH of post-cap hunting areas that don't disarm, so it was never an issue. I do understand the concern, however.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JackWhisper View Post
    All very valid points. Truth be told, this belonged to my capped paladin, who was fully bonded to it. Even NOT having to worry about the disarm bit because of paladin, I still hunted only non-disarm places. Mostly because getting SWUNG ON without your weapon is a death sentence a lot of the time. Thankfully, there's a BUNCH of post-cap hunting areas that don't disarm, so it was never an issue. I do understand the concern, however.
    Your random use of CAPS doesn’t make a whole lot of SENSE to me DUDE.

DUDE

Sup

Quote Originally Posted by Helsfeld View Post
    DUDE
    You're a dude

8. Default

Bump. To date, received some offers on it, just not quite in the area of interest to sell. Still looking to put this in the hands of a good home!

9. Default

Bump. Lowered price. Gotten quite a bit of interest, but maybe my radar's off a bit on values, so lowering it a bit on the advice of a few friends. Thanks for reading. Hope everyone's holiday season is going great!

10. Default

Bump and stuff. Hope everyone's Thanksgiving went well and you all lapsed into brief turkey comas!