Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Violenttmoon / Vrom / Starmizt whereabouts....

1. Default

I saw her in game the other night, woo! was so excited to see her <3

Some friends of mine and I are puttin’ the gofundme link up on our twitter feeds. Best wishes!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Amie View Post
    Some friends of mine and I are puttin’ the gofundme link up on our twitter feeds. Best wishes!
    Thank you very much! We are pretty close to our goal. Right now we did calculations and are heading out 7/7 (calculated budget to a T) if we get any other support we will be able to leave sooner!

Also thank you AGAIN for all the support everyone. She's doing better and back in game. I told her to get on. She's slowly showing her face again hour by hour here and there. Once I'm south with her. She will be much better.

4. Default

An update for everyone, We are moving forward with a move date of 7/7 down to S.C. So we can take care of mum. She is back in game but hiding out in EN because she's just taking things slow and relaxing. She has a few more weeks with the in home nurse. And I been chatting with her every day to make sure shes doin. Any questions don't hesitate to PM me

5. Default

Hey guys, Giving a quick update, Not far out from moving. However due to her dialysis our move date got pushed to 8/3. But we have the apartment signed, cable/electric/furniture etc. all being delivered on the same day... Thank you again everyone for your support. If you want to come by and chat with us we are always in elven nation, hanging out at the dais or at OTF dying.... The gofundme is still up until we move in to the new apartment. We are still missing a few odds and ends for the apartment. I've already sold a couple characters and sold some millions to assist in the move. So thanks for buying those from me. you know who you are!