Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Violenttmoon / Vrom / Starmizt whereabouts....

1. Unhappy Violenttmoon / Vrom / Starmizt whereabouts....

So I would like to first start off by if the admins believe this post should be somewhere else, feel free to move it.

My Name I.G. is DieyaJeah, I am Violenttmoon's IRL son, I have some news I want to share with everyone. I am going to just copy/paste my facebook post I made earlier as my hands are getting tired from typing today. I am also posting a gofundme post as I need to get to South Carolina ASAP so I can get an apartment for my mother to move in with me as her health is degrading.

Hello, Friends and Family of Gemstone 4. My I.G. name you may know me by is Dieyajeah. Or otherwise known as Violenttmoon 's IRL Son. It's with heavy hands that I write this post to inform you of her current status in life. She is now 57 years of age, with 1 son and 3 grand children. She has been retired since 40 due to illness beyond her control. She has suffered a stroke recently which has begun to degrade her health. She has begun to show signs of memory loss and cognitive abilities so she is no longer able to play Gemstone 4 Or any of her other favorite games as well as she used to. She is currently hospitalized and is in "Stable but sub-par" condition. She has begun to forget the simple things like dialysis days and cooking for herself. I am going to be moving down to where she lives in soon as I get the money to move so my wife can take care of her full time until need be. If you would like to send her wishes I will tag her in this post. If you message me I will attempt to reach back out when I can. However I am quite busy at this time with handling this however I will respond when I can. Thank you for taking the time to read this post and I will update the group with any changes in her condition.

Thanks ahead for reading and thoughts and prayers as well as your support. I appreciate any help with the gofundme as well, even if you can just spread the world of the link so I can get down there ASAP I really miss mum and want to take care of her in case these days run shorter than expected.

https://www.gofundme.com/violenttmoon
    Last edited by ksharer84; 05-01-2018 at 07:57 PM.

I am so sorry for what's going on with your mom. It sounds like it's been a lot to deal with for both of you, and a lot of people are going to be genuinely sad to lose her from the community.

Thank you for taking time out to update us, and I wish you and your family the best as you deal with what is an unfathomably difficult time.

3. Default

Vrom and her band of characters are always so helpful and such a joy to interact with. Your mom sounds wonderful and I'm so sorry to hear about that. She's so young! I hope you are able to go help her out soon. Please tell her Kilded is pulling for her.

So very, very sorry to hear this! Let her know I love her dearly and think she's just one of the absolute best. I'll get the word out too!

5. Default

Thanks guys I really appreciate it, I just realized I had this account for 10 years... Man my gemstone account is like 15 years old! Mums is 20 years???? Thanks for all the support and thank you everyone for sharing my gofundme, I am trying to get down to SC before 6/1. This is extremely important to me. She's all I have left.

Reading this post brought tears to my eyes. Immediately after I read it I went to TSC and asked everyone to join me for a brief moment of silence for Vrom and the trying time you and your family are having the response was amazing. Everyone wishes you and your family well. You have been such an inspiration to us all in the kindness and generosity you have shown to many of us in game.

Special Prayer coming your way from me, I have been through dialysis myself and know how draining it can be, so I wish her well. I will be rooting for her. Thanks so much for sharing this post.

Your Friend Rovvigen
    https://gswiki.play.net/Rovvigen

Discord: Rovvigen/Shisshio#4034

This may or may not be helpful, but from what I remember Violenttmoon has a large amount of GS goods. Silvers are at peak value right now, you might want to consider if you can sell excess goods and sell silvers to fund your trip.

My heart goes out to her and her family. I apologize if I cannot offer any Financial aid. Vrom and her company were always a blast to be with. My last interaction with them was in Ta`Illistim where I was shocked to see them. I wished I was able to see them one last time somehow. I pray she recovers and regains her health.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Alastir View Post
    This may or may not be helpful, but from what I remember Violenttmoon has a large amount of GS goods. Silvers are at peak value right now, you might want to consider if you can sell excess goods and sell silvers to fund your trip.
    Sadly Violenttmoon had an account take over back in 2012, However mum and me reentered the game back in 2015-6 and that's where Vrom comes into play. I do have access to Vrom and am debating on selling the silver on him to assist in the funding of our relocation.

Quote Originally Posted by ksharer84 View Post
    Sadly Violenttmoon had an account take over back in 2012, However mum and me reentered the game back in 2015-6 and that's where Vrom comes into play. I do have access to Vrom and am debating on selling the silver on him to assist in the funding of our relocation.
    If you do, sell them before CCF while prices are still up. Because they’re going to drop off a cliff again right after.

Sorry to hear about your mom, Violenttmoon’s an OG.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-02-2018 at 11:32 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible