Thread: Violenttmoon / Vrom / Starmizt whereabouts....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Unhappy Violenttmoon / Vrom / Starmizt whereabouts....

So I would like to first start off by if the admins believe this post should be somewhere else, feel free to move it.

My Name I.G. is DieyaJeah, I am Violenttmoon's IRL son, I have some news I want to share with everyone. I am going to just copy/paste my facebook post I made earlier as my hands are getting tired from typing today. I am also posting a gofundme post as I need to get to South Carolina ASAP so I can get an apartment for my mother to move in with me as her health is degrading.

Hello, Friends and Family of Gemstone 4. My I.G. name you may know me by is Dieyajeah. Or otherwise known as Violenttmoon 's IRL Son. It's with heavy hands that I write this post to inform you of her current status in life. She is now 57 years of age, with 1 son and 3 grand children. She has been retired since 40 due to illness beyond her control. She has suffered a stroke recently which has begun to degrade her health. She has begun to show signs of memory loss and cognitive abilities so she is no longer able to play Gemstone 4 Or any of her other favorite games as well as she used to. She is currently hospitalized and is in "Stable but sub-par" condition. She has begun to forget the simple things like dialysis days and cooking for herself. I am going to be moving down to where she lives in soon as I get the money to move so my wife can take care of her full time until need be. If you would like to send her wishes I will tag her in this post. If you message me I will attempt to reach back out when I can. However I am quite busy at this time with handling this however I will respond when I can. Thank you for taking the time to read this post and I will update the group with any changes in her condition.

Thanks ahead for reading and thoughts and prayers as well as your support. I appreciate any help with the gofundme as well, even if you can just spread the world of the link so I can get down there ASAP I really miss mum and want to take care of her in case these days run shorter than expected.

https://www.gofundme.com/violenttmoon
    Last edited by ksharer84; 05-01-2018 at 07:57 PM.