Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: DivePirates list of MISC locker findings

I'll take the mottled parchment and the chaplet, thanks!
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--

Quote Originally Posted by FlayedAngel View Post
    I'll take the mottled parchment and the chaplet, thanks!
    all yours!

I will take the chain gauntlet and sharks tooth please.
    GSIV:Jhacen: "raise me you stupid bitch"

discord: vusit#6092

Bump! Got over 25 items to add but need a bard to sing to it all...

New items!!
    a length of gauzy jet brushed cotton-partial facial concealer:This cotton is a garment that covers the bottom half of the face. When worn, it will prevent others from seeing certain facial attributes and expressions. You could EAT, EXHALE, LICK, FLIP, PULL, RUB, and STARE at the cotton.-700k

an iron eyepatch-pin worn. Must have for that pirate in your life!-10k

a large trollskin sack-scripted open/closeOPEN)With a quick glance over your shoulder, you deftly knot the drawstrings of your large trollskin sack, securing your stash of goodies within. (CLOSE)You glance around suspiciously, while quickly unraveling the double knots in the drawstrings of your large trollskin sack. Weighs 7lbs (Has a set jaws trap inside. Unknown empty weight), further deep/lighten, belt worn, holds medium amount.-125k

an inky black spidersilk pouch-scripted open/closeOPEN)You glance around suspiciously, while quickly unraveling the double knots in the drawstrings of your spidersilk pouch. (CLOSE) With a quick glance over your shoulder, you deftly knot the drawstrings of your spidersilk pouch, securing your stash of goodies within. Max light (less than 2 lbs), further deepen, belt worn, holds fairly small amount-75k

a wooden Sheru symbol-pinworn 506, persist on spell, rechargeable-75k

a black leather quiver tooled with a three-masted pirate ship-altered quiver:Weighs 5, open/close, holds medium, belt worn, further light/deep-200k

(2)a well-crafted invar-handled gornar fist-scythe-Player crafted, +5, fire flares, 4 lbs, brawling weapon-25k each or 40k for both

a skull-shaped black vultite mantlet-+20, tower shield, 10lbs, further lighten-150k

some crossed leather back sheaths:Ninja style dual weapon displayer. It cannot have a long description. It is unlocked. Back worn, weighs less than 2 lbs-500k

a reinforced golden vultite lance with a white ora tip-+20, sanct, 12lbs, further lighten-300k

some inky black gloves:Pinworn, stuck open, holds very small amount, weighs less than 2lbs, max deep, further lighten. (good for dagger sheath or spare chrisms)-10k

a square black pebbled leather tote-open/close, holds fairly large amount, shoulder/back worn, weighs 5 lbs, further light/deepen-75k

a weathered leather baldric-This item is a dual weapon displayer. It cannot have a long description. It isn't unlocked. shoulder/back worn, weighs 4 lbs-250k

some ornate spiked vultite leg greaves-A cream and gold tag affixed to the back of the vultite leg greaves reads, "fire flaring, spiked, +6 first aid ranks." max light, weighs 3-350k

a polished imflass greathelm-A cream and gold tag affixed to the inner edge of the imflass greathelm reads, "+9 F.A. bonus and +3 INF bonus." weighs 3, further lighten-450k

a small golvern battle axe-+25, blessable, 8 lbs, further lighten, 2hander-400k

a vultite-edged golvern katana-+25, Heavy Crit Weighting, 1 or 2 handed, max light, weighs 3 lbs-4mill

some sleek ebon leathers secured with drakar fastenings-+25, fire flaring, weighs 7 lbs, further lighten, This item can be altered, but should not be altered into something broken, dull, or weak-looking, as the messaging indicates superior craftsmanship that is kept maintained. The leathers is fully unlocked.- 600k

Blog Entries

500k on the crossed leather back sheath
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    500k on the crossed leather back sheath
    yours! ill be on after 5pm tonight

some sleek ebon leathers secured with drakar fastenings-+25, fire flaring, weighs 7 lbs, further lighten, This item can be altered, but should not be altered into something broken, dull, or weak-looking, as the messaging indicates superior craftsmanship that is kept maintained. The leathers is fully unlocked.- 600k

i'll take this

Quote Originally Posted by GS4-Seomanthe View Post

i'll take this
    yours!

New item set!
    Full OTS Ghules set!- a long hooded mist grey longcloak, a pair of fake pointed-tip fangs, a sleek faenor-handled whip, a black velvet and silk hat, some long brushed silver claws and a dark grey dreamstone band. Info here:https://gswiki.play.net/Ghule-5 mill