Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Avengers: Infinity War ***Spoilers***

Blog Entries

Watched it last night. I thought it was a very fitting ending to the "Infinity Saga" 22 movie arc. I don't think we've seen or possibly will see anything as epic as all that build up and climax again any time soon.

FYI: Spoilers for Endgame will be appearing a lot more frequently starting this Monday (Source: https://lrmonline.com/news/the-aveng...ted-on-monday/) So I suggest seeing it soon if you care about such things.
    Last edited by Fallen; 05-05-2019 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Endgame makes it 22 movies.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Spoilers....

Plot holes like mad. So many time travel issues. stealing mjolnir? Returning the soul stone and the ether? 2 dead Thanos? no disrupted timelines? Did any of that ever happen? Is this part 1 with a plan to clean up this mess? Made no sense. Possibly the least good of all the movies
    Last edited by rolfard; 05-05-2019 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolfard View Post

Spoilers....

Plot holes like mad. So many time travel issues. stealing mjolnir? Returning the soul stone and the ether? 2 dead Thanos? no disrupted timelines? Did any of that ever happen? Is this part 1 with a plan to clean up this mess? Made no sense. Possibly the least good of all the movies
    I wasn't happy with the movie, but I don't think it was the worst one of the bunch either.

Middle of the pack.. and that's probably because of all the hype and expectations.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Ragnarok was the best one, since they are all silly, it was the silliest and most fun.

I mean that line alone makes Ragnarok worth watching!

I thought the rest of them were just getting tired. I went to see this one at the movie because Iseo wanted to go, but had it not been for her, I would have waited till a good copy was on the interwebs and watched it there. Likely will not give any more of my not so hardly earned money to this franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by kutter View Post
    Ragnarok was the best one, since they are all silly, it was the silliest and most fun.

I mean that line alone makes Ragnarok worth watching!

I thought the rest of them were just getting tired. I went to see this one at the movie because Iseo wanted to go, but had it not been for her, I would have waited till a good copy was on the interwebs and watched it there. Likely will not give any more of my not so hardly earned money to this franchise.
    I agree that Ragnorak was the best. They decided to embrace the potential comedy of it all and just went all out. I think your scene, combined with this one, really summarized the mood of the Ragnarok...

No way.

Here's the right order:

13 - Spiderman Homecoming
    12 - Black Panther
    11 - Endgame
    10 - Captain Marvel
    9 - Guardians of the Galaxy
    8 - Avengers Age of Ultron
    7 - Dr Strange
    6 - Avengers
    5 - Ironman 1
    4 - Ragnorak
    3 - Winter Soldier
    2 - Civil War
    1 - Infinity War
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 05-05-2019 at 03:10 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

13 - Spiderman Homecoming
    12 - Black Panther
    11 - Endgame
    10 - Captain Marvel
    9 - Guardians of the Galaxy
    8 - Avengers Age of Ultron
    7 - Dr Strange
    6 - Avengers
    5 - Ironman 1
    4 - Ragnorak
    3 - Winter Soldier
    2 - Civil War
    1 - Infinity War
    Pretty legit list there. I'd have Thor 3 ranked a little lower to 7 and swap Captain Marvel and Endgame.

Well done.
    LadyXXXXXXX: I guess I just like swallowing.
    LadyXXXXXXX: OMG that thing is HUGE

Tyrillian [General]: "Do you worship V'tull?"
    You [General]: "V'tull worships me."

Quote Originally Posted by Stunseed View Post
    Pretty legit list there. I'd have Thor 3 ranked a little lower to 7 and swap Captain Marvel and Endgame.

Well done.
    Yea. I really enjoyed Ragnorak... it was the first Thor movie that I actually enjoyed. Love him in a more of a comedy than serious type role. I REALLY REALLY hope they push for Asguardians of the Galaxy now.. because fat Thor is fucking hilarious.

I'll have to give Endgame another watch. At the time, I was a bit disappointed in it.. but that also might have been my own expectations being WAY too high.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

I would much rather see another edition of TRON or John Carter than any more of these. It was shocking to me how badly Disney handled the advertising for both those films. There was not one word about Edgar Rice Burroughs in John Carter, how do you forget to mention that it is based upon the novels of one of the most legendary sci-fi writers of all time, oh, and....the writer of Tarzan. Admittedly I have not yet read Tarzan, I keep meaning to and never seem to find the time.

But we will continue to get Dances with Wolves in space, or yet another remake of Omega Man, and the theaters wonder why attendance is down and people stream more. Even Star Wars has turned to shit. The only new franchise I am even a little interested in is the reboot of Star Trek.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I'll have to give Endgame another watch. At the time, I was a bit disappointed in it.. but that also might have been my own expectations being WAY too high.
    Now that I've watched it a number of times.. I think the hype and my expectations were just so fucking high no movie could deliver on it.

It's a solid movie. I would move it up a couple spots on my list.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME