Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hummmmm, this is an interesting retraction

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    All kidding aside, what is actually going on in this video clip?

Yeah I don't get it. Someone give me a clue pls.
    Last edited by Candor; 04-29-2018 at 11:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    All kidding aside, what is actually going on in this video clip?

Yeah I don't get it. Someone give me a clue pls.
    Soccer players tend to fall and slide on the turf a lot, this causes a huge amount of abrasions/burns. This thing supposedly helps to really cool the affected area, stop pain and swelling and to keep the player in the game.

https://uproxx.com/sports/soccer-magic-spray-butt/
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Soccer players tend to fall and slide on the turf a lot, this causes a huge amount of abrasions/burns. This thing supposedly helps to really cool the affected area, stop pain and swelling and to keep the player in the game.

YAY!

You finally said something accurate and quoted a legitimate source you understood!

I am so proud of you!

4. Default

Can't give you positive rep at the moment so I'll just say thanks.
    Last edited by Candor; 04-30-2018 at 03:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I'm not trying to reason with you, I agree with the correct findings of the study.

P.S. You know honestly that invitation to come up to the Redwoods over memorial day stands. It would be a good chance for you to understand other peoples viewpoints and get away from the city for an evening. I have a tent you can use, I sleep in the explorer on an air mattress so you will have your own privacy of course. Pretty much all you would need is to pay for your ride to get there and back, and a little folding money. I'm grilling steak Sunday night and hopefully some trout, you would have a really good time.
    There goes any chance of that happening.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    YAY!

You finally said something accurate and quoted a legitimate source you understood!

I am so proud of you!
    Now it's your turn. We've been waiting for a very long time for it to happen for the first time.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    There goes any chance of that happening.
    I'm actually being serious about this, of course that's how I live my life, with openness to the unknown rather than fearing it. I mean for many this would be a lifetime experience to visit the Redwood forest and camp out right on the shore of the Pacific ocean. We could call it the PC beer summit (I don't drink so it would be more like a weed summit or maybe some wine considering the local).

Time4fun should seriously take me up on this offer, it really is an attempt at extending an olive branch.

P.S. If it will ease her fears, I can supply her with multiple references of GS women I have spent time with in real life. I assure you they will all give an upstanding account of their time with me.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 04-30-2018 at 09:27 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

I'm actually being serious about this, of course that's how I live my life, with openness to the unknown rather than fearing it. I mean for many this would be a lifetime experience to visit the Redwood forest and camp out right on the shore of the Pacific ocean. We could call it the PC beer summit (I don't drink so it would be more like a weed summit or maybe some wine considering the local).

Time4fun should seriously take me up on this offer, it really is an attempt at extending an olive branch.

P.S. If it will ease her fears, I can supply her with multiple references of GS women I have spent time with in real life. I assure you they will all give an upstanding account of their time with me.
    She's way too snooty and stuck on herself to, in her eyes, lower herself to such standards. Probably.

visit the Redwood forest
    Will there be speeder bikes?
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Um, I would advise against it. She is crazy.

She accused me of stalking her for visiting her public profile page and replying to her public posts. You’ll meet her and she’ll slap a lawsuit on you from Gloria Allred.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Um, I would advise against it. She is crazy.

She accused me of stalking her for visiting her public profile page and replying to her public posts. You’ll meet her and she’ll slap a lawsuit on you from Gloria Allred.
    Bring multiple surveillance cameras, just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Bring multiple surveillance cameras, just in case.
    Why walk on the rim of a volcano if you don’t have to? Stay away!!!

Also reported for stalking me.