Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia Investigation Cooling Down

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    At what point are you going to finally realize that you are utterly clueless about major events because you fill yourself up with garbage sources that intentionally mislead you for their own partisan purposes?
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL @ this coming from you of all people while you flick your bean to Rachel Maddow every night.

At this point, even Flat Earthers should be taken more seriously than you.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-05-2018 at 06:46 PM. Reason: in b4 accusations of being a flat earther
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    This went way over your head, I'm not surprised at all.
    If you were trying to be clever or something you failed miserably. Incompetent troll FTL.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    If you were trying to be clever or something you failed miserably. Incompetent troll FTL.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

There was nothing clever at all, it was pretty straight forward, you're just to lost in the conspiracy that it's made you dumber than you already were.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    There was nothing clever at all, it was pretty straight forward, you're just to lost in the conspiracy that it's made you dumber than you already were.
    ok

ok
    Think he noticed?

Oh zing! Maybe now we'll all forget that you completely embarrassed yourself yet again a few posts ago.

I wonder if you even admit it to yourself. The sheer number of times you get called out for posting things that are 100% incorrect would make someone who was reasonably intelligent start questioning their perspective on things.

Instead you steamroll right past it and convince yourself that you weren't really wrong.

It really is embarrassing to watch.
    I almost wish I was in a state where it's legal to sell whatever you are smoking because it's some good shit and I would make a ton of cash. You are more dismissive of sources and reasoning that doesn't agree with you than a 3 year old. Keep up the good work.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    You are more dismissive of sources and reasoning that doesn't agree with you than a 3 year old. Keep up the good work.
    So.. she's just like you?

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    I almost wish I was in a state where it's legal to sell whatever you are smoking because it's some good shit and I would make a ton of cash. You are more dismissive of sources and reasoning that doesn't agree with you than a 3 year old. Keep up the good work.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The last time you quoted sources, you used an actual fake news site.

And you said that Prager U was more reputable than the World Bank, IMF, and real Universities.

Oh that is rich

Blog Entries

Think he noticed?
    I'm highly concerned about the dude that lost his job at goodwill correcting my spelling.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984