Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Russia Investigation Cooling Down

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    It's completely bonkers how you alt right wingnuts can rationalize all of this. Hillary was let off because the FBI was protecting her. The FBI are investigating Trump because deep state/corruption. It's all a vast left wing conspiracy and all the Republicans involved are secretly just Democrats in disguise. No matter what evidence is provided you'll just bury your heads in the sand and scream that it doesn't matter because there's just no way on Earth Trump could ever do something illegal and even if he did do something illegal it doesn't matter because he's not a liberal.
    Thays the crux of the problem isn't it? Hillary's been put through the ringer for 25 years and they will believe any conspiracy theory about her. Trump on the other hand deserves all the benefit of the doubt there is. A little consistency would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Thays the crux of the problem isn't it? Hillary's been put through the ringer for 25 years and they will believe any conspiracy theory about her. Trump on the other hand deserves all the benefit of the doubt there is. A little consistency would be nice.
    You’re stupid.

And you’re stupid too.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

Blog Entries

Hillary had 16 years to separate herself from the storm cloud, this proves she is a terrible decision maker. She chose money and power over her and her daughters own self respect. Trump fucked many super hot women before he became POTUS, people knew this before electing him. Even knowing this about Trump, I still don't envision the man fucking the intern on the resolute desk. Oddly enough I can envision Hillary using the resolute desk for kindling.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️

I don't remember you being so triggered from Hillary's email scandal at all.. but you would believe everything bad that is said about President Trump.

If that's your idea of "consistency"... no thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    I always lurk, even if I'm not particularly motivated to get into one of these back-and-forths you love so much.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Wow, 3 posts, you must really be triggered.
    Oh zing! Maybe now we'll all forget that you completely embarrassed yourself yet again a few posts ago.

I wonder if you even admit it to yourself. The sheer number of times you get called out for posting things that are 100% incorrect would make someone who was reasonably intelligent start questioning their perspective on things.

Instead you steamroll right past it and convince yourself that you weren't really wrong.

It really is embarrassing to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

You’re stupid.

And you’re stupid too.
    That’s racist. You’re SO reported.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    At what point are you going to finally realize that you are utterly clueless about major events because you fill yourself up with garbage sources that intentionally mislead you for their own partisan purposes?
    [LNet]-GSIV:Vishra: "I used to teach logic. Now I teach software."

At what point are you going to finally realize that you are utterly clueless about major events because you fill yourself up with garbage sources that intentionally mislead you for their own partisan purposes?

Best line from time4hypocrite in awhile. LOL

[LNet]-GSIV:Vishra: "I used to teach logic. Now I teach software."

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Has Trump been found guilty?.............................No, ok.
    Why would he be found guilty before the investigation is over? Trump hasn't even been interviewed by Mueller yet. Where's this conspiracy exactly?

You mean like Russian collusion?

It's like you don't even see what a flaming hypocrite you are.

Thank you. It's damn rare to get this type of entertainment for free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    I always lurk, even if I'm not particularly motivated to get into one of these back-and-forths you love so much.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Why would he be found guilty before the investigation is over? Trump hasn't even been interviewed by Mueller yet. Where's this conspiracy exactly?
    This went way over your head, I'm not surprised at all.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️