Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Another note sale

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jymamon View Post
    It is good to know you think customers saving money is lame. I hope your buyers keep that in mind.
    Do people who buy from you save money? What good is your "PriceGuard guarantee" if you stealth edit your lowest price out so they get less of a refund before they catch it.
    Find me in game as Alastir
    Or on Discord as: Alastir#9661

Do people who buy from you save money? What good is your "PriceGuard guarantee" if you stealth edit your lowest price out so they get less of a refund before they catch it.
    I dunno. Maybe you should ask the players I've refunded coins to even though they didn't know they had it coming. You've also been nice enough to preserve it for me (way better than me doing the work), so there's that, too.

Thanks for the free bumps, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jymamon View Post
    It is good to know you think customers saving money is lame. I hope your buyers keep that in mind.
    He's one of the shittiest so called "merchants" in the game. I wouldn't sweat it too much.

Why? Because racecar.

Great seller. A+++
    He honored priceguard, and even recommended a better deal. Top notch merchant.
    ..:: My Wares ::..

WANTED:
    Un-navable Gold Ring
    AUR Enhancives, Spell Aim Enhancives
    Spear/Jav Bando or Returner (prefer War-Hammer, but open)
    C==||====> Custom Forging Services - Get your perfect 2hander or Polearm now! <====||==D

Alistir is a troll and like Pereus said - one of the crappiest merchants around. Don't feed him.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyrii View Post
    Alistir is a troll and like Pereus said - one of the crappiest merchants around. Don't feed him.
    Troll is sooooooo overused these days.

7. Default

I received over 125k in refunds. I commend your honesty and integrity.

As for Alastir, I wouldn't worry too much about his opinion.

It's clear to anyone who's watching that he has more money than he has sense.
    Last edited by Ravenwood; 04-28-2018 at 05:04 PM.

Weekend bump.

I would like to purchase at least 50 of the yellow lightening notes if possible. Thanks !

10. Default

Thanks for good deal on the notes!
    The enhancive king of chicago