Thread: FDA unanimously recommends marijuana based drug

Blog Entries

Default FDA unanimously recommends marijuana based drug

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/19/healt...-bn/index.html

A US Food and Drug Administration advisory committee on Thursday unanimously recommended approval of an epilepsy drug that would be the first plant-derived cannabidiol medicine for prescription use in the United States.

The FDA will vote in June whether to approve the drug, Epidiolex, an oral solution, for the treatment of severe forms of epilepsy in a small group of patients. The FDA has approved synthetic versions of some cannabinoid chemicals found in the marijuana plant for other purposes, including cancer pain relief.

I bet Latrin knows more than the FDA though.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/19/healt...-bn/index.html

A US Food and Drug Administration advisory committee on Thursday unanimously recommended approval of an epilepsy drug that would be the first plant-derived cannabidiol medicine for prescription use in the United States.

The FDA will vote in June whether to approve the drug, Epidiolex, an oral solution, for the treatment of severe forms of epilepsy in a small group of patients. The FDA has approved synthetic versions of some cannabinoid chemicals found in the marijuana plant for other purposes, including cancer pain relief.

I bet Latrin knows more than the FDA though.
    That's the way they want it: As long as they're getting paid for the chemicals, it's fine. But when people want to smoke/vape and not pay a pharmaceutical company for a pill, oh no. Schedule 1 drug.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    That's the way they want it: As long as they're getting paid for the chemicals, it's fine. But when people want to smoke/vape and not pay a pharmaceutical company for a pill, oh no. Schedule 1 drug.
    Investing in quality "heirloom" seed will see a huge return on the investment over the coming years.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

@Latrin what are your thoughts?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible