Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaving the Lands Auction

B4 13M

2. Default

MB on B14

Coins are going for around $7 per right now, you’re ripping yourself off massively with a $4.75 exchange rate.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Methais highlights & sound configs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l4kyu7gqm...thais.rar?dl=0
    Methais sounds: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kajxe7wbgr...ounds.rar?dl=0

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Coins are going for around $7 per right now, you’re ripping yourself off massively with a $4.75 exchange rate.
    Reported for not allowing someone to rip themselves off massively when they obviously want to.

I was going to report Methias for not knowing that the conversion rate topic had already been covered in this thread.

B4: 14m

Thanks again folks I do intend to keep the promise I made even though I know the current market. Cost me a lil on the bottom line but just like to keep where this is going one way or another. Thanks for all the bids and really do hope who ever wins the items likes them as much as I did over the years. I am hoping to start closing these all out over the weekend.

8. Default

2m on c7

2M on A7 please.

10. Default

B11 - a pair of ancient bleached bone dice engraved with small runes (Cheaters Dice)

1.5mil