Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Armor, Weapons, Miscellaneous stuff

Default Armor, Weapons, Miscellaneous stuff

Flat Price OBO

ARMOR

A) Silver Phalanx Shield trimmed with orderly whorls of golvern thorns 9x medium shield 6lbs: 30 million

B) some burnished dwarven-sized platemail.: 53lbs, 4x: 2million

C) Vultite Chain Hauberk: 4x, Temporary padding (reduce severity of inflicted wounds) quit a few uses left.: 500k

D) Flowing Dark Silk Robes: 6x HCP (I think. They're the DR padded robes) The harmonics generated tell you that the robes serves to reduce the severity of inflicted wounds.: 20million SOLD And Delivered to Blanks

E) Reinforced Leather: 5x: 500k

F) Rhimar Coracia (MBP): 2x, Ice Elemental infused: 50k

G) Blackened Mithril Arm Greaves: 1x, +3 Armor Use Ranks (lvl 21) out of charges: 100k

H) Some studded brigandine armor: 4x with disintegration flares: 400k SOLD and delivered

I) some embossed spiked vultite leg greaves : Spiked, fire flaring, mod resist to crushing (don't know if perm or temp): 500k

J) Crimson cloth robes: 4x, 3lbs, 100k

K) some dark grey dwarven armor. 4x Brig (+17), 200k

L) green fleece robes: 6x, 8lbs, 10million; SOLD for 3 million and Delivered

M) blackened eahnor shield: Medium Shield, 4x (+18), 50k

N) some scratched mithril arm greaves: Sanctified greaves, goes great with 1604: 100k

O) thick spiked mithril metal breastplate: 1x, Sanctified, +2TD, 21lbs: 200k
    The harmonics generated tell you that the breastplate serves to protect from magical attacks by providing +2 Target Defense and has been sanctified for use by a Cleric or Paladin in the fight against the undead.
    The breastplate resonates with your voice, revealing some details of its temporary enhancement:
    The breastplate's enhancement will degrade when the wearer is struck in combat.
    It should be able to withstand an incredible amount of uses before its enhancement has completely degraded away.
    When its enhancement has degraded away, the item will simply return to normal.
    As your song penetrates the mithril metal breastplate, you determine that it is temporarily and slightly resistant to puncturing attacks.

P) Black reinforced leather: 4x, 250k

Q) Thick black full leather: 4x, 2 slot fusion: 1million

ENHANCIVES

E1) Platinum pin: 500k SOLD and delivered
    The magical strength of this item is strong. It could probably handle the imbedding of an entirely new spell, if handled with care.
    The pin resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a boost of 3 to Max Mana.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 6 times.
    The pin looks to have several charges remaining.
    You sense that the platinum pin will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.
    You sense that the platinum pin will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.

E2) enruned pewter circlet.: 500k
    The pewter circlet contains the spell UnPoison, from the Minor Spiritual circle.
    You sense that the pewter circlet will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.
    WEAPONS

1) Dark Vultite Warlance: 6x, HCW: 20million SOLD and Delivered

2) Dark Vultite Tetsubo: 6x, HCW: 20 million SOLD and Delivered

3) Orase Runestaff: 4x, +9 HP bonus (lvl 27) +4 SA bonus (level 9) Huge Amount of charges, persists: 1 million

4) Veil Iron Maul: 5x, Standard Veil Iron, 500k

5) Blackened orase-hilted Katana: 4x new style Katana: 100k Sold

6) Vultite Katana: 4x new style Katana: 100k Sold

7) pair of leather gloves with articulated iron-plated fingers: Non UAC, No idea what they are good for - The gloves's song blurs, and you are unable to make sense of any of it. Persists: 100k Sold Hamsquatch

8) Blue vultite knuckle-blade with white finger holes: 4x, Lightning flares: 100k

9) Vultite Studded Cestus: 4x, Ice flare: 100k

10) Yellow vultite troll-claw: 4x, Fire Flare: 100k

11) Rhimar-knuckled leather handwraps: 4x, Ice Flare: 200k (Pocketed to hold two 1 lb items)

12) Mithril-studded leather gauntlets (2 pairs): 1x, Earth Elemental infused: 100k (each pair)

13) Mesille Composite Bow: 3x, 50k

14) Invar tipped veil-iron lance: 5x, 500k

15) slender vultite sudis wrapped with strips of worn leather.: 4x modified lance: 200k

16) Jagged glaes katana: 3x, Sanctified: 1million

RUNESTAVES

a) ornate faewood runestaff.: 5x, 800k

b) lilac faewood runestaff.: 4x, 150k

c) small faewood runestaff:4x, 2m
    The harmonics generated tell you that the runestaff has been infused with a flaming substance.
    The runestaff resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a boost of 3 to Magic Item Use Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 5 times.
    It provides a boost of 6 to Elemental Mana Control Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 13 times.
    The runestaff looks to have quite a few charges remaining.
    You sense that the faewood runestaff will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

d) Orase Runestaff: 4x, +9 HP bonus (lvl 27) +4 SA bonus (level 9) Huge Amount of charges, persists: 1 million

e) a thick faewood runestaff inlaid with orb-shaped crystals.: 4x, T2,: 2million

MISCELLANEOUS

M1) onyx cabochon pin: Pin worn container holds 1 item of 1lb: 500k

M2) You remove a painted ivy cricket box from in your blue wool greatcloak.: Cool but annoying, 100k
    >l box
    You see nothing unusual.
    >inspect box
    Inspecting that may not be a sound idea.
    >open box
    That is already open.
    >l in box
    As you look in the ivy cricket box, you see a bunch of crickets remaining.
    >close box
    You close a painted ivy cricket box.

*)M3) Animal totem walking-stick: 1million (Donated to Willow Hall)
    Shoulder worn with some scripting
    Carved deeply into the surface of the walking-stick are various animal forms, stacked upon one another, each fluidly blending into the next. At the base is a rearing grizzly set below a howling wolf. A sleek otter backs against a striped badger, and a lithe cheetah appears to be stalking a regal hawk. The raptor's wings stretch upward in flight while within its claws is a polished fish-carved turquoise.

There appears to be something written on it.
    In the Common language, it reads:
    ~ Willow Hall ~
    First in... Last out!
    5099 – 5114
    Last edited by cwolff; 04-30-2018 at 04:12 PM. Reason: added armor

2. Default

I'll take the katanas.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

3. Default

100k on the gloves

4. Default

I’ll take the tetsubo.

It's yours. Send a PM when you're free to pick it up. Same for you Mr. Hamsquatch.

Do me a favor cause I think we are all missing something here....Please explain why 5x reinforced leathers are priced at 5 million silvers? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DivePirate View Post
    Do me a favor cause I think we are all missing something here....Please explain why 5x reinforced leathers are priced at 5 million silvers? Thanks
    No clue. Priced too high? Make a lower offer. Priced too low? Snatch it up

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    No clue. Priced too high? Make a lower offer. Priced too low? Snatch it up
    ohh ok cause generally 5x plain armor goes for like 300-500k wasnt sure if you forgot to say it had padding or some super awesome god auction quality to it or something. Im looking for high end leather armor thats why i was curious. Also most people would probably be insulted if i offered 300k on something they have listed for 5 million... Heh
    Last edited by DivePirate; 04-19-2018 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DivePirate View Post
    ohh ok cause generally 5x plain armor goes for like 300-500k wasnt sure if you forgot to say it had padding or some super awesome god auction quality to it or something. Im looking for high end leather armor thats why i was curious.
    Yes, it's not special. I bumped the price down to 500k.

Buy some stuff. It's all got to go