Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FULL Armor Concealer - a slate grey silk pelisse

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default FULL Armor Concealer - a slate grey silk pelisse

Previous sale fell through. Reposting because the cut-off thread title was bugging me and I'm like that. Auction will go once, twice, sold with daily updates. Happy bidding!

a slate grey silk pelisse secured with a row of white braided frogs

>analyze pel
    You analyze your grey silk pelisse and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions, but the creator has stated that "The item type should not change."

The creator has also provided the following information:
    The grey silk pelisse is designed to hide soft leather, rigid leather, chain mail and plate mail armor which covers torso, arms, legs and head.

This garment should be designed in such a manner to convey that ALL these areas are completely covered.

You carefully analyze your grey silk pelisse and sense that there are some alteration restrictions. The pelisse can have either a long or a show description.

Any outer garment noun may be used for armor concealers as long as they are loose fitting and fully cover the appropriate areas of protection (tunics do not cover legs, so they may not cover leg worn armor, a shawl would not be appropriate at all, etc.).

Armor concealers that cover the head MUST have a hood/cowl in the base (15/15/15) and in any long descriptions.

Armor concealers can be made out of any material that is not see-through.

Racial clothing nouns are approved as follows:
    Ruhan ~ This garment is knee-length or shorter and should not have a hood, so it cannot cover armor with leg or head protection. This concealer cannot be pocketed.
    Toque ~ This noun is approved for any armor and may have a hood.
    Cotehardie ~ This noun may be used but must clearly be an outer garment that falls to the knees (so it cannot cover armor with leg protection) and is not-tight fitting. It should be used as an elven outer garment, not a gown.
    Apotl/Apotla ~ These are fine for concealers, but since it is a waist-length cloak, it only covers torso and arms.
    Atanika/Ataniki ~ These nouns are approved for concealers but should not have a hood.

You can tell that the pelisse's pockets could not possibly get any deeper, and you might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the grey silk pelisse for you.

ILLEGAL ALTER: This an altered FULL ARMOR CONCEALER with coverage up to and including full plate. It does not have a hood or cowl in its description, which is against current alteration guidelines for this type of item. ***If you alter this item the GM Merchant will almost certainly require that you add a hood/cowl in its description***

CB:
    4m Riend SOLD!
    Last edited by MokiePrime; 04-24-2018 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Bid update
    Discord: Kyaloria#0165

3. Default

1m

1.5 mil

Updated! Totally forgot to list a minimum bid, which is my bad so I'll just suck it up and deal.

2m!
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Updated! Going ONCE to Char for 3.5m

Thanks for your continued interest. To make your visit to this thread a more pleasant experience, please enjoy an adorable video of baby sloths being adorable.

Last edited by MokiePrime; 04-19-2018 at 09:58 PM.

Your video enticed me to bid again. 4m.

I see your baby sloth and raise you adorable tiger cubs.

https://imgur.com/gallery/Z7VWD
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

all yours