Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Well this is awkward...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Tisket is lazy! TISKET IS LAZY! Reported.
    Everything should be this easy.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

I did a fresh install on my new Windows 10 computer about a month or so ago. Worked perfect.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Man, that was fun and informative. Thanks again, Ltlprprincess! Owe you.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Man, that was fun and informative. Thanks again, Ltlprprincess! Owe you.
    No problem!
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

Blog Entries

So I went and reactivated the account but the characters on that account have to be individually reactivated as well? Sent email but in the meantime I created a new character on the account and I was able to log in using the game entry thingy. Haven't tried lich yet in game though.
    I like penis.

Blog Entries

So I went and reactivated the account but the characters on that account have to be individually reactivated as well? Sent email but in the meantime I created a new character on the account and I was able to log in using the game entry thingy. Haven't tried lich yet in game though.
    When you reactivate it should give you a list of all your characters and you choose from that list. Are you using the promo code or just paying?

Blog Entries

When you reactivate it should give you a list of all your characters and you choose from that list. Are you using the promo code or just paying?
    Just paying. It's a premium account but I didn't click on any of the characters when I reactivated the account because I figured it was assumed I wanted all of them, lol.
    I like penis.

Blog Entries

Just paying. It's a premium account but I didn't click on any of the characters when I reactivated the account because I figured it was assumed I wanted all of them, lol.
    You done messed up.

Also, there IS a code, gsbackafter6 or some shit, that is a free month of premium, if you hadn't been active in 6 months. You could probably call in and get Chris to apply it. Last time she gave me a credit when a promo came out like 2 days after I reactivated, so maybe you can get that. If you account hasn't be active in 6 months that is.

Blog Entries

Well I'm dumb. Guess I get to spend time on the phone now.
    I like penis.

Blog Entries

Hah, just got off the phone from Chris and she got me all situated!
    I like penis.