Thread: pair of veil iron shot gauntlets (6x uac with lesser mood and zest )

Default pair of veil iron shot gauntlets (6x uac with lesser mood and zest )

pair of veil iron shot gauntlets
    6x max lighten

GONE

You analyze your veil iron-shot gauntlets and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:

Lesser Armor and Weapon Moods:

This item contains mood messaging depending on flare type, and has a chance to fire off ambient messaging every so often. It will also work for things like bless, elemental edge, and guiding light flares.

A merchant can alter these gauntlets with no restrictions as long as the noun makes sense for this item, and normal ALTER rules are applied.

This item has been fully unlocked and is Tier 4. It traps WEAR, REMOVE, PULL, PUSH, PINCH, RAISE, POINT, CLENCH, SLAP, TOSS. Additionally, POINT, CLENCH, SLAP, and TOSS can be targeted at a person, object, creature, yourself, or nothing!

You can tell that the gauntlets is as light as it can get.

Holding the ends of your veil iron-shot gauntlets, you stride over to xxx and slap her across the face with them
    Last edited by neimanz1; 06-09-2018 at 01:46 PM.

2. Default

If I had $1 for every golvern/veil iron shot item you've created I'd have a lot of dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    If I had $1 for every golvern/veil iron shot item you've created I'd have a lot of dollars.
    +1
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Do you even play anymore or just role play the boards?