Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Official: Teleportation Changes Phase 2

Methais - sorry to see you're one of the last few still pushing back at Simu's stupid application of spells and lore requirements for wizards.

I've been out of the game for.....hell, a while now and I'm still not surprised at the "give every other profession extra abilities in game updates without extra requirements, but require wizards to train in absurd amounts of lore" is still a key thing for development.

I just pop into the official forums maybe every 5-6 weeks to see if anything positive (or negative) has changed and things pretty much still appear they've stayed the same. Or maybe they're still getting worse? Now I just laugh at the stupidity they release because I'm no longer paying for crap that pisses me off.

Best of luck trying to get them to change how they view wizards.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yulis View Post
    Methais - sorry to see you're one of the last few still pushing back at Simu's stupid application of spells and lore requirements for wizards.

Last edited by Taernath; 04-16-2018 at 01:10 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Yulis View Post

I've been out of the game for.....hell, a while now and I'm still not surprised at the "give every other profession extra abilities in game updates without extra requirements, but require wizards to train in absurd amounts of lore" is still a key thing for development.

I just pop into the official forums maybe every 5-6 weeks to see if anything positive (or negative) has changed and things pretty much still appear they've stayed the same. Or maybe they're still getting worse? Now I just laugh at the stupidity they release because I'm no longer paying for crap that pisses me off.

Basically as long as Estild is involved with wizards, wizards will keep getting shafted.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Beth View Post
    if you absolutely positively can have one class only, it would have to be anything but a wizard.
    Fixed that for you...
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~

Quote Originally Posted by mgoddess View Post
    Fixed that for you...
    That’s just Necro on a new account begging me to pay attention to him. Nothing to see here.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

If i had to pick one class to play and luckily I do not...it would NOT be a wizard but i am biased

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roiken View Post
    If i had to pick one class to play and luckily I do not...it would NOT be a wizard but i am biased
    Sith are obviously wizards. They use 910. Heck, wizards also used to have telekinetic disarm.. The force.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Sith are obviously wizards. They use 910. Heck, wizards also used to have telekinetic disarm.. The force.
    heh, Avatar not in equation 2 out of my 3 mains are sorcerers in gemstone.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roiken View Post
    heh, Avatar not in equation 2 out of my 3 mains are sorcerers in gemstone.
    Man, I just looked over the proposed Savant/MjM circle spells again and it make me want them so much more.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Beth View Post
    Wait what happened to the spell ‘telekinetic disarm’? That sounded cool!
    That was one of my favorite spells back in the day on my wizard. Something disarms me....I don't think so - cast telekinetic disarm and get it back! I win! Or perhaps someone hunting Shan or Bonespear and called out for help getting a dropped weapon - gate in, telekinetic disarm and I win!

I disliked the loss of the spell Unpain, too. It was a staple spell for my sword/board wizard years ago. Hurt like hell when I prepped 510 and CAST it, only to find out I just tried to blast myself to bits with Hurl Boulder.