Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenstrom

wow, that log...I just...I just can't.......Thanks for posting that.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    This older interaction sums it up well. He creates aggressive situations with people who are stronger and more powerful than himself, then when he gets dealt with accordingly he screams that his RP is being stepped on. TLR I'm a badass and I am going to threaten to kill some GM character in a wheelchair because I don't actually understand how the empire works. I do this at the outpost at a dinner gathering. My threats cause the hosts to bring in a NPC bouncer to deal with my IG behavior. Now I am being discriminated for trying to RP and throw an OOC fit and have to get poofed away, TWICE.

https://pastebin.com/bCNA8UJX
    If there's someone in that log who I would say probably should fix their shit the most, it's Madmountan. With Hlendril, his RP is unpolished and brash and a little bit high school-ish, but what I read there is a bunch of people browbeating him until he reacted negatively. Yes, his RP there was a bit annoying, but in a game that's 75% script bots, RP is preferable.

I also went and googled the gemstone iv "hlendril" route and didn't see anything in the logs that came up that I would harass a guy about.

The two things that stood out to me from the log you pasted is that wheelchairs weren't invented until almost the 19th century and Madmountan needs RP lessons.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 09-30-2018 at 08:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    If there's someone in that log who I would say probably should fix their shit the most, it's Madmountan. With Hlendril, his RP is unpolished and brash, but what I read there is a bunch of people browbeating him until he reacted negatively. Yes, his RP there was a bit annoying, but in a game that's 75% script bots, RP is preferable.

I also went and googled the gemstone iv "hlendril" route and didn't see anything in the logs that came up that I would harass a guy about.

The two things that stood out to me from the log you pasted is that wheelchairs weren't invented until almost the 19th century and Madmountan needs RP lessons.
    Hlendril's rp is retarded. You're retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    If there's someone in that log who I would say probably should fix their shit the most, it's Madmountan. With Hlendril, his RP is unpolished and brash and a little bit high school-ish, but what I read there is a bunch of people browbeating him until he reacted negatively. Yes, his RP there was a bit annoying, but in a game that's 75% script bots, RP is preferable.

19th century? Good thing it’s the year 5118.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    19th century? Good thing it’s the year 5118.
    Besides that, gnomes make robotic armor. You think they can't put a couple of wheels on a chair?

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Besides that, gnomes make robotic armor. You think they can't put a couple of wheels on a chair?
    Yet they still can’t invent something to allow sharting in one’s pants without other people noticing.

EDIT: sharting in your own pants that is, not other people’s pants. Unless they’re not currently wearing them
    Last edited by Methais; 09-30-2018 at 09:08 AM.
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    So it depends, did he wheel himself out like a modern wheelchair or was he pushed along?
    Fair point. I'd put my money on the former if I had to wager a guess but it's not worth digging into or arguin' about.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 09-30-2018 at 09:32 AM.

Blog Entries

Who cares? It is a game with fucking orcs and wizards that can make meteors rains on motherfuckers. I'm more shocked that anyone would NEED a wheelchair.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Who cares? It is a game with fucking orcs and wizards that can make meteors rains on motherfuckers. I'm more shocked that anyone would NEED a wheelchair.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Even ancient sorcerers need wheelchairs sometimes.