Page 36 of 54 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenstrom

Blog Entries

In the ever decreasing chance that this isn't just Macguyver under a VPN: get help. Like, help from a professional, not random people on a BBS.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

I am Mcguyver. How much proof must I give you?
    Leafiara just took a long walk off of a short pier!

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hlendril View Post
    Next you'll be telling us you are ClydeR too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

I still wish to stay man. I am just confuswd and angry at people that I thought were my friends.
    You can be my friend. I have weird, obnoxious friends though.

You'll either hate it or you'll fit right in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

I am not Mcguyver. Whirlin confirmed that.

What good will thw Character template do? I cant even post on the official forums.
    Leafiara just took a long walk off of a short pier!

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

I am not Mcguyver. Whirlin confirmed that.

What good will thw Character template do? I cant even post on the official forums.
    Dear god just shut the fuck up.

Not to me. He abuses me.
    Yes, but who wouldn't? You're obviously very retarded.

Well there you have it. This explains everything.

Do people even WANT me to be part of this community anymore? Everywhere I go to them is considered a sin. Asking for spells even when I pay them is a sin. Asking in Lnet for an Item I want to buy is a sin. Talking is a sin. Playing the Game is a sin. Everything I do even outside the RP is offensive even as simple as asking for Healing. I dont have the money to MA to spell and heal myself thats why I ask.

Its takng a toll on my mind and my experince I just cant take it anymore!
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you're exaggerating the fuck out of things.

Quit with the woe is me crybaby emo "Should I quit? Do people even want me here?" etc. all that does is scream ATTENTION WHORE and no one wants to deal with an attention whore.

You keep doing the same shit in game that pisses people off, post here with a mini-meltdown, 2 posts later you're all super apologetic and blaming it on XYZ excuses, then you go all emo and say dumb shit like that as if you want people to wipe your ass and reassure you like a preschool teacher that everything is ok.

Everything is always ok until you make it not ok. Stop making things not ok over and over by doing the exact same shit that makes the situation not ok, and everything will be ok.

Ok?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I still wish to stay man. I am just confuswd and angry at people that I thought were my friends.
    I'm beginning to think you don't only have this problem when you're playing Gemstone. Most of the responses have been telling you what you're doing wrong, why it's wrong, why people react the way they do, and what you can/should be doing to fix it, and you say shit like "I thought these people were my friends" as if everyone is just roasting the fuck out of you instead of trying to give you helpful advice, despite the fact that you've proven several times over that you don't follow anyone's advice, as you keep landing yourself in the same situations over and over from the exact same behavior that caused all the previous issues.

Do you tend to have issues with other communities you're a part of and/or social situations in general? Because something seriously isn't right here.

If I had any confidence at all that Necro could go this long without exposing himself, I'd start wondering if this was Necro finally learning how to troll.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-20-2018 at 10:20 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible