Page 24 of 47 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenstrom

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Hlendril View Post
    Im not too good at this. No one cares about me anymore. Everyone just wants me dead. Maybe thats what they want.
    it's time to stop posting.

Im not too good at this. No one cares about me anymore. Everyone just wants me dead. Maybe thats what they want.
    Perhaps if you don’t act like a shit chisel it wouldn’t be the case. Take others constructive criticism and reflect on it.
    Semper superne nitens.

3. Default

This guys sucks

It's comments like this and similar ones from May that lead me to conclude one of the following is happening...

1. This person has some actual diagnosable mental/emotional issues
    2. It's purely attention seeking and he's only complaining to get more attention, which he's clearly getting
    3. He's 12-15 years old
    4. He's actually Necro or a friend of his

Either way, I felt it best to stop interacting and hope everyone else does the same. Otherwise you're just going to have this same conversation again in 3 months like it did 3 months ago.
    Last edited by Viekn; 08-19-2018 at 07:26 PM. Reason: clarity

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    It's comments like this and similar ones from May that lead me to conclude one of the following is happening...

1. This person has some actual diagnosable mental/emotional issues
    2. It's purely attention seeking and he's only complaining to get more attention, which he's clearly getting
    3. He's 12-15 years old
    4. He's actually Necro or a friend of his

Either way, I felt it best to stop interacting and hope everyone else does the same. Otherwise you're just going to have this same conversation again in 3 months like it did 3 months ago.
    Im just dealing with stress. Are you suggesting to have everyone cast me off?
    Leafiara just took a long walk off of a short pier!

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

There are mood stabilizers like lithium and valproate that prevent this from happening. There is not much point in wasting energy on it, if that is the issue no amount of talking will fix it. Also: With the exception of the past few months, I have never had more than a basic subscription. The only instance I can ever recall it mattering at all was when Grishom Stone's manor was on Four Wind Isle. This is so minor as not to even be worth mentioning.

7. Default

(Hlendril stabs himself repitetivley as to not show any comossion and freakout!)

Why do people keep telling me to make a new Character when people know how to spot someone's toon? And god your suggested ending is depressing ad fuck.
    Last edited by Hlendril; 08-19-2018 at 08:49 AM.

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

9. Default

Why do people keep telling me to make a new Character when people know how to spot someone's toon? And god your suggested ending is depressing ad fuck.
    Well when you act obnoxious as you tend to do it's easy to spot. Maybe stop acting like a twat?

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Well when you act obnoxious as you tend to do it's easy to spot. Maybe stop acting like a twat?
    Isnt Gemstone the #1 Paranoia simulator? People now have to assume all new characters are me, which just makesmy chance to interact diminished.

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!