Quote Originally Posted by Leafiara View Post
And Crux got injected by Rone and lost his ability to use magic for a month, I've been kidnapped twice in one week before, Deckits got fined and hanged recently, a couple months before that Hap got put in the stocks and then tarred and feathered, Gavrien went bald...

You're taking it personally, but it's not meant to be taken that way.

Edit: Also just want to point out... when someone came to me asking for advice about getting more involved, I think literally the second thing I said was a fair warning that if they wanted to be more visible, they needed to know that they'd be taking the bad with the good and should be prepared to either get killed, kidnapped, cursed, framed, or have any other number of other crazy things happen out of nowhere. That person was very enthusiastic about any of those things happening, which I think is the right attitude!
That was becaused the story called for it. Being shoved in the stocks or struck by lightning does not equal storyline progress. I wouldnt mind dying in a invasion or being assasinated or whatever. I will say this though: Whenever I try acting in character someone gets triggered and say Im dissruptive. What I say IC does not reflect who I am. Riend says not to take what a character says personaly. Whenever my character says stuff like "taking their women" it is not me talking, the character is. Lylia clearly missed Riend's advice.

By the way,how long did it take you to get Kenny to notice you?