Page 26 of 54 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenstrom

[QUOTE=LadyGrey;2026687]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hlendril View Post
    ... I mean yes, I did talk about rape but for god sakes it was RP! It is funny how mention of rape is offensive, but genociding creatures is completely possible..."

Probably because rape is just not that funny to a good percentage of women and some men for whom it is a trigger.

I'm sure there are plenty of other RP games out there where one can indulge in that kind of play, but GS is not one of them (aside from what consenting adults do behind locked doors — and should stay there).

Being that this game was designed to, initially, advance through the killing of creatures, the supposed "genocide" of them should not be surprising, shocking, or even used as a comparison to rape — which is not an open part of the game.

As many have said, that was likely the first issue some had with you, but the almost constant whining and complaining when you failed to attract attention, or be at the center of it, was further off-putting. Many of us are happy to play in obscurity, without being the focus, and have managed to enjoy our time in GS without GM interaction.

GMs have their storyline ideas, and most try to guide players in the direction of their outlines, since they are often written in advance of starting them up in the game. Sometimes an interesting hook or idea might develop, and the GM might modify their course to include this contribution, but something far-fetched from the plot is unlikely to be incorporated. This includes both grimdark and noble bright themes — if they don't mesh with the author's intents.
    ...and it's time for another game of "is it macgyver?" Bets?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    ...and it's time for another game of "is it macgyver?" Bets?
    I'll give you 2:1 odds it is.
    Last edited by Taernath; 05-22-2018 at 02:56 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Its a deep troll if it is. Its either Mcgyver or his pc doppelganger.

Blog Entries

I don't think it is macguyver.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Or macgyver...

My opinion is based solely on my PM interactions with Hlendril.
    Last edited by Tisket; 05-22-2018 at 03:38 PM.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

... I mean yes, I did talk about rape but for god sakes it was RP! It is funny how mention of rape is offensive, but genociding creatures is completely possible..."
    Rape is essentially out of bounds in Gemstone IV. It's in horrible bad taste.

Geijon is a recognizable character. At one point from 2010-2017 I never missed a KST. As in I was at all of them. Kenstrom still ignored me on numerous/many and often. I tend to talk a lot too and I'm an involved reporter.

It seems that evidence supports Hlendril has been involved often and accurately to the point that Cruxophim has buoyed his participation. Facts actually support everything contrary to the title of this thread that Kenstrom is incredibly inclusive.

I've seen and heard stupid shit Hlendril has done and I continue to engage him and recognize him. Geijon doesn't have any weird oddities about him, but from an OOC perspective this thread has been stupid and self-serving. I hope you actually have learned a lot from it because unless your perspective has changed I don't know how to react.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Or macgyver...

My opinion is based solely on my PM interactions with Hlendril.
    I'm pretty sure Wrath was referencing LadyGrey, a brand new 1 post user. At least, that's who I'm referencing.
    Last edited by Taernath; 05-22-2018 at 03:47 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Oh my bad. Wrath is usually good at spotting macgyver alts.
    I like penis.

Kenstrom has absolutely ZERO tolerance today for any free form roleplaying! All he wants is to make everyone suck Wyrom`s cock!
    Leafiara just took a long walk off of a short pier!

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hlendril View Post
    All he wants is to make everyone suck Wyrom`s cock!
    You say that like it's a bad thing.
    I like penis.